1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. A frustrating day with technology, updated the SRL MESH in my Neotec 2 and the 50S on the X-Lite with the latest software and then fought for hours with a Garmin Zumo XT map update :mad: Done, finished, no more for a few days. This weekend hopefully marks the successful completion of our training and at the end of racing on Sunday, we become fully fledged Racesafe Marshalls. Bring on Brands Hatch :D Andy

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Have had the builders in recently repairing the parking outside my house. They have been using the garage as a store so now I get it back to put my bikes away. Hoorah.

So, today I carpeted the garage with stuff left over from a bedroom!

It's cleaner, quieter and a lot more comfortable (for the bikes!)

Also found a wheel from a forgotten project.
    wheel one.jpg wheel two.jpg

(It's a rear off a 749 999 if anybody needs one let me know.) and it's on the garage carpet! :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Took delivery of new harris stands for twelvie.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Where from, I'm struggling to find a sssa rear

5. Vacuumed around all the bikes and tidied the garage up.

6. Harris

• Like Like x 1
  7. I needed a clock for my garage so, today, I made one out of an old numberplate...

clock.jpg

It's a Triumph, hope you like it. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. have you considered fitting it to a bike you use? :) - you could make the "hands" transparent but would probably still get a tug.

9. It's TOO BIG! :joy::joy::joy::joy: In fact, without the clock it would be legal :eek:

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Just picked my paddock stands up from the powder coaters and minted them up a bit. All ready to start the next bike project hopefully sometime soon.

C0A4EACE-F31F-4A92-BBFE-1D8B50FEB3AA.jpeg B46E94FB-021C-4133-A54A-39A1243B80F8.jpeg 2BFF3573-9AF0-431B-ACDA-0EE82E56AAA5.jpeg 43EA6F88-BE81-4925-BFCA-1130B2C9B0D8.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  11. Got out for a few hours on the SF. Strulggled towards the end with my back, as our roads are truly shite.

IMG_6731.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. i have so far put £5k of exhaust and accessories in my basket knowing that i will not be buying them, just a dream haha

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. Building a workshop to work on my bikes

From this...
    20230723_085029.jpg 20230723_085034.jpg

To this (so far)......

20230723_180530.jpg

Will finish it off tomorrow, hopefully

• Like Like x 6
  14. Got the workshop finished, just needs painting on the inside, to brighten it up

20230724_205331.jpg 20230724_205452.jpg 20230724_210241.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  15. Looks good but side access appears slightly compromised by another shed in the way.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. That shed was moved for my workshop, the ground where that will be going, is not finished being levelled yet, once ground sorted, the shed will be put in its new place, and the side access will not be obstructed

• Like Like x 4
  17. Made a couple of tricky brackets for my Triumph T140V tracker project. Been struggling to motivate myself on it recently, so I'm glad to be back on it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Spent too much time watching videos on the Monster SP. This may get expensive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Took the 916biposto for its MOT, sunny most of the day but had a heavy shower on the way there. Passed no issues and sunny blue skies on the way home.

• Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information