1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. your helmet?

2. Your shadow :D

3. :grinning:

4. :upyeah::grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  5. The seat risers arrived today for my Multiststrada so fitted and feels much better with the slight raise. Off to Stoke tomorrow to get the gear sensor remapped and sort out the leaking clutch reservoir lid :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Degreased the chain & detailed the bodywork & wheels on the SF. I'm still kicking myself for not buying a front paddock stand years ago, as it's made my cleaning regime so much easier.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Took the 899 out and gave it a proper ragging, first time I’ve actually rode it really hard as I always think of Ducati’s as delicate flowers that will break if ridden like I ride my jap bikes. Seemed to enjoy its thraping though…..will probably blow up next time I ride it now. :joy:

• Funny Funny x 6
  8. Fitted a new oil pressure switch to the old honda....didn't work....switched the light off, went back in the house....in the garage again on the weekend...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Washed and dried my V4S, I’m hoping to polish up some of the grungy bits underneath. Any recommendations on potions or creams?

10. Sdoc100 all the way....put it on neat and hear it crackle as it eats brake dust, grease and oil...

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Autosol for the headers
    Just the tonic to get rid of all the tar
    GT85 to shine everything up and protect it
    Anything with carnauba wax for the bodywork

• Like Like x 3
  12. As we have Covid that maybe today’s excitement.

13. Been cleaning and polishing most of the morning. What do people use on the telescopic fork tops where it has machining marks/grooves ? Tried a toothbrush and GT 85

14. Needed to blow off some steam after a tough week, life is good again. The roads were empty.

IMG_6951.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. Spent money. Oil & filter, tyre warmers, insurance

• Like Like x 3
  16. Test rode a standard Monster, confirmed with the dealer that I’ll definitely have the 30th Anniversary. What a fun little bike.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Pushed my 888 half a mile up a hill to get home after it stopped running.... grrr!:mad:

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Busy in the workshop, more to do tomorrow 20230809_182020.jpg 20230812_135905.jpg 20230812_135845.jpg 20230812_144416.jpg 20230812_153611.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Put flatter bars on my lads Aprilia, gives it a more sumo riding position.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information