1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. I bought a few bikes off them when I lived there, does Richard still own it?

2. That’s around 40mins from where we live, might ring them tomorrow see if I can blag an invite.:)

3. Yes, but, he spends more time on holiday than in the store these days :joy:

He's taking more of a back seat and letting 2 of his sons do most of the work these days

4. No change there then he was always on holiday. I went school with one of his lads.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pulled the cover off the Hyper, to remind myself how good it looks in the flesh.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fitted some GripPuppies to the MSV4S. For me with large hands, much more comfortable and 'grippy' than the standard grips. Can hold and operate the throttle with a lighter grip.
    IMG_3442.jpeg

#5446 Martyn Edwards, Jan 24, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I’ve had them on my 748 for a few years now and they have been helpful for my grip, I did have to adjust the span on the levers as the reach had changed very slightly,

8. Yesterday afternoon had a ride out with ‘Jorg the laughing German’ only about 100km round trip down to Almunecar on the coast. Not wishing to rub it in (much) but the weather was so good I decided that all I needed under my jacket was a Ducati T shirt.
    Today five or six of us are doing the Alhama de Granada round trip. Something like 150 miles in all I’d guess. It gets up to approximately 1100m high on that route so it’ll be colder, might have to put another thin layer on. Spain, I just love it. In fact this week has been better than an English summer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Plugged one in, in anticipation of getting out on Saturday. It'll probably rain now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. We had a fantastic English summer last year, it was a Wednesday :cool:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I’m aiming for Friday as that’s probably the best day where I am.

• Like Like x 1
  12. first Friday of April should be about right :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Booked on a trip to Northern Ireland in October - so I've now got Southern Ireland in April, Scotland in June, WDW in July and Northern Ireland in October :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Oh and I've just bought a Knox Urbane Jacket for the summer :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Went out this afternoon for a pleasant 80 miles. The bike is filthy but the PPF and ceramic coating made it a 10 minute job to rinse the still wet sh*t off. Andy

• Like Like x 4
  16. Before
    20240125_150832.jpg
    After
    20240125_152453.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. Booked the channel tunnel for the euro bike trip in June .

• Like Like x 3
  18. Received my new Knox Urbane Pro MkIII jacket and tried it on :)

19. Does it fit though ?

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information