1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Good guess :upyeah:

1986 Suzuki RG125 Gamma, with full fairings

• Like Like x 2
  2. I had a red one, had my first big accident on it and nearly cost me my leg! Rare bike now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. 20240306_081145.jpg

Completed my Tamiya model 1199S, kept me busy through some wet days!...it completes my bevy of beauty's, i've got a real 916 in the garage, now i need to save up for the other two!...might take a while.o_O

#5643 yellowducmaniac, Mar 2, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2024
    • Like Like x 11
  4. Very nice, I've got 2 tamiya (I think) 916 kits to build

• Like Like x 1
  5. Today I’m taking a luggage rack that I picked up from Darlington over to my friend in Manchester :)

6. Advisory on the MOT of slight fluctuations of front brake effort so using a nut and bolt and some brake cleaner free’d off all the disc bobbins, hopefully that has sorted the issue?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I’ve got 3 of these yet to start, a desmo, an RCV and another 916 (I plan to paint in Senna colours). Once I start I crack on with it, it’s the getting started that’s the problem

8. I found that the Beeline Moto was utterly useless on my MTS when I tried it as it was just too far below my eye line to work. I looked at a range of mounts and couldn’t see anything that looked like it would work so decided to make my own. Took some time to work out the options and decided to use the slots for the screen as it’s totally reversible. It slightly limits screen adjustment but not much. It’s just a piece of 3mmx25mm ally strip shaped to suit.
    IMG_2568.jpeg IMG_2569.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  9. Had a RG250 back in the day, great bike but you had the rag the Bejus out of it. A popular mod was tho whack a 350LC engine in to create the Gammaha.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Thought they were called yamagammas

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Possibly;), prefer my naming of them:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Item relisted, having another go :joy:

13. Is it the blue and white one?

14. I had this on my M1100 monster. After doing what you suggest myself, the issue was not any better so new discs was the final cure.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Yes, this one....

Screenshot_20240302_205211_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Brings back memories of excruciating pain :tired_face:

17. Collected the skylift and met Steve, nice guy :upyeah:

And dropped in at DK motorcycles, not been for decades, full of jap imports that mostly look like they've been rescued from a lake and not at lake money…

#5657 bradders, Mar 2, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2024
  18. Ah it’s not changed a bit then.

19. Picked up the freshly powder coated cam covers from Triple S coaters in Bingley.
    IMG_8587.jpeg IMG_8588.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
Do Not Sell My Personal Information