1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. That looks worth a shot, thanks, I've about 5mm good thread showing

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fitted some Wunderlich lowered footrests on the V4 Multi to make it a bit easier on my old knees.
    IMG_3043.jpeg IMG_3044.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  3. only few miles on pretty shitty roads so no real data as yet. also 4+ months since was out on the PP but early indications are that there is tad more 'punch' everywhere - even with the brakes which is nuts cos they are the same as the PP :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  4. nope didn't go for the full system in the end Andy; for all the reasons and hassles we have discussed here endlessly. an option might look at in the future

5. Rode this back from Ducati Manchester. What an epic bike! :cool:

4FA46715-1AF5-4E4F-88B0-E29922C4C718.jpeg 9E3B74FF-2CC6-49B1-AE9F-5C3AAD52FF0F.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Out playing on the cheeky Monkeys this afternoon.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Been to look at a Honda Varadero 125 for my brother, he bought it

20240316_171434.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. Taxed the Multi and went out on it for the first time this year. Guess what….it rained.

That wasn’t on the forecast.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Met @swissfil who came to look at my 748R this afternoon. Nice to meet you Phil, let me know either way in the fullness of time :upyeah: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  10. Moved em about a bit. Again.

11. Went for a proper blast on the 999...it was running well, and I was too! :laughing:

So well in fact I ran out of fuel about 3 km from petrol station, as only got ~34km after the light came on...usually consider roughly 50km to be safe...! A kindly BMW rider stopped and gave me a lift to and from the station. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Looked at 1098 while getting a drill to mend a rotten window on the shed.
    Looked at it again when I put the drill back.
    Decided to leave final assembly of side panels, seat etc to another day.
    Came in.

13. There’s a 5mph drain with that Top box, every little helps in the maximum speed game……

14. He doesn't care, he's older than me, and I'm 53

He bought it to practice on, he lacks confidence in the slow speed control, and maneuvers

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wifey found this in a local selling page on the book of face, not bad for £25, and it was in the same village too :)

20240317_170820.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  16. There’s a few on here older than that, at 53 you’re a strippling of a youth.

Practice makes perfect, working up to a full licence or content to stay at a 125?

17. Gave the Monkey a decent clean, after an off-road jaunt yesterday. Realised that my Ducati front paddock stand pretty much works as a rear stand for it, so I can now degrease the chain, after the Honda garage slathered it in shitty chain lube when it was last serviced.

18. He's wanting a full licence, so that when he goes away, touring the world, he can hire a bike to get around

• Like Like x 3
  19. Less than 30 miles on 'reserve' on my 999

20. Bollox, been so long since I've been out...I could even be thinking of a different motorbike...o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information