1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. I met @Android853sp today, what a legend you are sir! Super lovely 748r, sustained and maintained with passion and engineering genius. I may buy yours, and the SPS as a project.
    I have to look upto you as I’m only 5’5” but never less you are truly a Ducati guru. It was a pleasure to meet you.
    Cheers Andy!

• Like Like x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Ooooh, I love a blossoming bro-mance story!

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. It finally stopped raining this afternoon and dried off quite quickly. Got out for a ride about 4-ish. Great to be on two wheels again, although I’ve got a problem with the throttle.

Booked the hotel for the European Multi meet.

4. 27 miles, mine ran out, within pushing distance of a petrol station luckily

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bike related, had the fit of my new Shoei Neotech 3 checked at my local Helmet City branch in Kiddlington. They use a measuring jig and software supplied by Shoei to give a custom fit. No surprise, the stock “large” is the optimum fit. Ordered a spare visor, pin lock, sun visor, cheek pads and scull cap. In the heat of last summer, touring in France, a change of helmet fittings for the Neotec 2 was very welcome. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. I wish I bought a bike lift years ago...

9d687ae3-aae7-4312-aac0-bceabd3f6ff0.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Has the dog tried to jump it yet? :p:cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. After riding the Diavel home the other day, I soon realised that ploughing on a bit was no fun without a screen for the wind blast. Puig adjustable screen ordered straight away and just fitted.

A47C581B-CCFC-4352-9D1C-4F73F86348C9.jpeg 19433123-F143-4A3B-9302-E0D4F888DAF2.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  9. Had an email from the dealer to say my bike has left Italy, so should be there at the end of this week/ early next week.

• Like Like x 6
  10. Took my (new to me) superlight hypermotard subframe down to the cerakoters for coating - going back down saturday to collect....wife away for a long weekend with her mates so its this overgrown child and my 2 boys home all weekend...plan to strip the top off the hyper and overhaul the wiring and tidy it all up.

Edit: first proper rant out (30 mins ride on fast A-Roads) the zed has only been used for 2 miles to work at 20mph for the last 4 or 5 months so a good opportunity to stretch its legs...

#5791 comfysofa, Mar 19, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Good to get the boys involved with your interests

12. Heh - theyve got no interest in bikes atall....just the 3 of us at home....but we'll be watching some films together and 3 nights of takeaways (which is probably the bit theyre looking forward to!!) - theyre usually up til 4am+ and im an early bird so ill be in the garage so it kinda all meshes together well!...when i finish up theyll be just getting out of bed!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Like the idea of a 'rant out' do you shout your rants at all and sundry or just think them, friend rants out loud to herself about her shit riding ( as she sees it)

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. 30 minutes on a rant out sounding like a lot of pent up frustration though, that’s like pro level anger right there.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Got the monster ready for its mot tomorrow. Ie it starts, lights work, sorted rear number plate light (again!)

Started pani too and the warning lights that were there when I put in track trim aren’t now the lights and everything back on. Phew, must have just left a sensor unplugged

16. I’ve been for my third ride in a week today. First rides since my little mishap. :blush:

• Like Like x 12
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. Popped into PT to drop off the 916 tank and forsome 916 fairing bolts and filter/oil/washers for the 888.

18. PT?

19. My guess, Pro Twins. What do I win ? :joy: Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information