1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Took the newly acquired bike transporter to a place local to me, to have the first of the mods done, also, had to take the sons bike in for service, time to kill two birds with one stone, and use the van for the purpose it was bought for :D

20240427_093754.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. LWB?
    It’d make a great camper

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yes, LWB

It might make a great camper, but, how would I get bikes in the back? :thinkingface:

4. In the space where the wife's bed would have been ?

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sack the bikes off and convert the van.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. That’s crazy talk.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. :)
    For bikes and a camper you’d need to move up to Krafter size. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Ride the bikes, convert the van.
    Win win.

9. Ride the bikes. Convert the van. Get a trailer. :sun:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Already got a trailer, but, that is a real PITA to get from around the back of the house whenever I need it

11. Get a new house.

• Funny Funny x 7
  12. The Dragon won't be happy, only just got this one :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Motolug.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. 7 bikes met at Ducati Worcester for an organised ride out. Weather was a bit crap to start with but as we headed west to Crossgates it improved. Crossgates to Newtown, Ludlow then back to Ducati Worcester. About 170 enjoyable miles.

IMG_7462.jpeg IMG_7461.jpeg IMG_7458.jpeg IMG_7455.jpeg IMG_7459.jpeg IMG_7450.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  15. Yeah it looks good, fella riding it says it’s really clunky at low revs/speed. He hasn’t run it in yet.

16. Started to arrange a ride out on Saturday for the Ducati "we ride as one" day:)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Changed the rear pads on the V4S Multistrada, yet again proving the importance of taking photos of what it looked like before starting the dismantling.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Swore a lot as I realised that my bikes insurance payment hadn't happened - they always auto-renew but hadn't this year! With this bloody weather, fortunately only one uninsured ride:motorcycleduc: The big joke was that they said I'd have to be considered as a new policy holder and thus pay more than my renewal cost stated 4 weeks ago:triumph: I made suitable noises about their incompetence, etc and they relented, so 'only' £50 more than last year. Urgh...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Got some more cerakote on order with my local cerakoting guy....he only coats firearms (and stuff for me) so never keeps the colours i need....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information