1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. 25C :cool::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. New tyre fitted and balanced.

20240717_174234.jpg

The front brakes are pulsing at low speed so while the front wheel was out , the brake calipers had a thorough clean, discs scrubbed , bobbins checked for free movement and pads scuffed.

• Like Like x 4
  3. What brand of balancer is that please and can it do a sssa?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bought a Scrambler earlier this year, nice little fun bike.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Went for a ride yesterday for the first time in what seemed like months, due to the poxy weather.

It was lovely :)

• Like Like x 5
  6. also went for a ride started off by cleaning the bike as had annoyed me for over a week, to then get it plastered again, so clean it when I got home followed by the 20 mile ride to dry it all off again....

7. also bought a scrambler (as you already know) very end of last year, nice little bike overall, scumbag of a seller unfortunately.

• Like Like x 3
  8. nearly finished fitting a new chain on Ugly, memory failure becoming serious now at times. Only fitting a soft link, so difficult to get wrong.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Another nice day to attack some Lake District passes. Honister Pass to Buttermere, Newlands Pass to Keswick and then over Hartside to the Nook cafe
    20240719_130204.jpg 20240719_130419.jpg 20240719_145733.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. Had a chat with my father, regarding my brother and his bike

It appears that some drunken tossers in France, started throwing wheelie bins around, and decided to lay my brothers Tracer 900GT on its side

No damage to the bike, but, my brother, on the other hand, didn't know the correct way to pick up a dropped bike, and has put his back out

I sort of got volunteered to help him with the recovery of him and his bike

Options are, me and the wife going in the van, remove parts of his bike, put bike and him in van, bring him home, cosy on the 'double' passenger seat

Option 2, me and wife go in the car, she brings him back, and I ride his bike back, from just north of Lille, to Nottinghamshire

11. It’s a small world, I was at the Nook today and that’s my Multi V4 and my mates BMW next to the silver car

• Like Like x 2
  12. What are the odds :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. 20240720_110015.jpg

First Peaks loop on the Hyper.

The new front tyre and adding a little more Psi to the rear have made a great difference to the handling .. I may keep it now.

The front brakes , although improved, still need some work.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Nice ride out over the North Yorkshire moors. Pateley Bridge, Grassington, Settle, Skipton then back home. Had a glance at a perfect pair then ate the pancakes :yum. Had to have one last ride out on it before stripping the back end down ready to fit the new Öhlins rear shock. Hope it turns up from Italy sooner rather than later.

IMG_1070.jpeg IMG_1071.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  15. Collected the Versys from MoT this morning, passed with no advisories, then went down to Completely Motorbikes in Hinckley to get some measurements from a Yamaha Tracer 900gt, in case I have to play Thunderbirds next saturday

16. I don’t see any fruit in that image.
    :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. No but nice melons on display. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. She is rather cute.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information