1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Spoil sport.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Love the Scrambler I bought, such a fun little bike.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bought a pair of Dunlop Mutants from sticky-stuff.co.Uk for my GasGas ordered at 15:30 yesterday delivered midday today.
    Dropped wheels out and headed to local mechanic for fitting as I’m hoping to get out this weekend round Wales again.

Hopefully get better than just over 2k from these. image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. Oooo.... you can almost smell 'em with that close up shot.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. They’ve been getting good reviews on the lightweight bike FB pages I use occasionally.
    £318 delivered was the cheapest I found.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Intermittent electrical gremlins... don't you just love 'em!?o_O

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sat in, waiting on a delivery of bits when a larger than expected box arrived. Turns out it’s my newly re upholstered rider’s seat I’d dropped off last Thursday. As I’m still waiting on the (time slot) delivery of the bits I am expecting, I cannot get out for a proper test but definitely feels much more forgiving on my tender parts :D Andy

• Like Like x 2
  8. Washed and polished it.

IMG_7708.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  9. Let @Expat Jack have a play on my bike with his new tool today after he’s done me a solid and changed my belts and plugs

IMG_0934.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  10. Just needs taxing and running now

• Like Like x 1
  11. Quid quo pro mate. You did me a big favour last year which I haven’t forgotten.

• Like Like x 3
  12. The other thing was my new RST airbag GT jacket turned up, 3 sizes less than I used to wear and it fits :) a bargain btw, 70% off at £199!

Now to do an oil and filter change on monster and see if I can get a few miles in this weekend…

• Like Like x 3
  13. And I had a very nice ride back from Bradders through the Cotswolds. Unlike the morning ride over when I had to turn the heated grips on - in August :eek::sob:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Plugged a bloody puncture 20240821_131458.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Plugs are important on them there Testastrettas!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. IMG_2303.jpeg
    Getting some use from that special spanner :cool:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Front looked pretty lean. Wonder if that’s because I’m running full system without the DP map

18. New Metzeler Racetec RR K3s fitted to the track bike wheels and a new Rosso 3 fitted to the 937 Monster front wheel. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lightweight

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. To be fair, I did manage 50ish miles before I remembered that the bike even had heated grips. :blush:
    Summer gloves and 14 degrees plus some serious wind blast = cold digits.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information