1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Me too!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Checked over the track bike to make sure it doesn’t need anything like Tyres/brakepads etc, just in case I get my arse into gear and do Brands on 16th.
    This would be my first TD of the year - absolutely unheard of that I haven’t done any yet!

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  3. Don’t worry I have another bike, but the 750SS is a high summer day only bike for me and never sees a damp road let alone rain if I can at all help it. It will be out again next March/ April.

4. Cleaned the chain and check my plugged puncture was holing up… then it rained …

5. Noooooooooooooo…!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 4 hours fitting a rear tyre to my Honda dominator, pinched the inner tube twice so had to redo it multiple times. I absolutely hate changing tubed tyres for this reason.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Tried to buy a bike. Negotiations failed.

8. IMG_4903.jpeg
    Stripped it of its fairings and delivered to the garage.

9. What bike was it?

10. Gixer.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Great choice :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. What's happening to her ?

13. Fitted shorty adjustable levers to the baby Z, the stock levers are uncomfortably long. Will see how comfortable these are are.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Great bikes. Used to commute across Coventry during rush hour on a Domi and it was perfect for the job.

Never failed to make me smile either.

• Like Like x 2
  15. 20240903_180735_resized.jpg

An hours fun to forget about everything else :cool:

• Like Like x 11
  16. Reprogrammed my 1199 blipper

• Like Like x 1
  17. New set of clutch plates arrived for the hyper....its slipping so seemed like the obvious thing to go for as ive got nothing else to test with....new springs en-route as well...

18. More negotiations.

19. For the gixxer?

Which model?

20. Can’t say til it’s done.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information