1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Checking my new bits for the Rimar engine build
    20240926_095446.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. I can’t wait.

3. Can't wait to find out myself if im honest... Im hoping for a similar transformation :)

4. Tarted up the k5 a bit.

IMG_2924.jpeg IMG_2926.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  5. Each to his/her own. I love it when replacing shit black plastic. :)

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. Checked the crank seals on my Sons Aprilia and they’re fine, back to the carb as the chief suspect in it’s bad running.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Getting on with fitting the farkles from the old 1260 Mutley to the Pikes Peak. This afternoon I managed the following:
    • Evotech crash bungs with one new mushroom.
    • Evotech bar ends with one new outer end cap.
    • SP Connect power supply plugged into GPS socket.
    • Fitted new Evotech SP Connect fit sat nav mount.
    • Finally the Ducati Performance spot lights. Blimey, why didn't they make the connector under the tank with another inch of cable. Finally managed to tease it out enough so that I could pop off the cap and attach the sub loom. Fairing sides had to come off, they'll need replacing tomorrow as I'd run out if daylight. Activated the lights using the OBDStar.
    More to do tomorrow or over the weekend, if I can find the time. Tyres being next priority.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Just put another 120 miles on the bike by riding up to Northumberland and back whilst the rain had eased off a while. Should be good for it’s first service next week :upyeah:

• Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information