1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Crolly Distillery
    Drioglann Chroithlí, Killindarragh, Co. Donegal, F92 XHH5, Ireland
    Worth a detour if it’s not already on your itinerary.
    A good food stop is situated along the Wild Atlantic Way, between the popular tourist destination of Mount Errigal and the Atlantic Ocean, Leo's Tavern is renowned for its music being the family home of world famous musical talents Enya, Clannad and Moya Brennan.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. How’s the new bike behaving?

3. Attacked Hartside Pass west to east probably for the last time this year :(:(
    But the roads were clear so another chance to listen to the V4 at the top end of its rev range in second and third gears.
    Rembering the exhaust note will keep me sane during the dark nights :upyeah:

• Like Like x 7
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  4. Waiting on others this week, so f##k it i went for a ride today on the red Superlight.............worth every penny for that extra road fund licence month.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Very well. Me on the other hand is a different matter ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Got my arse in gear and cleaned the V4 Pikes Peak. Just lubing the chain left to do once the chain cleaner has evaporated. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  7. Got MOT on M1100S.

• Like Like x 4
  8. That's a great tip Andy, will bookmark and take that advice when the time comes. Was thinking that I'd unbolt the disk with the wheel in to give that extra little bit of needed wiggle room but just managed with the usual pushing of the pistons right back into the calliper and protecting the rims with tape.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Met up with my mate for a few hours this afternoon. Bloody intercoms wouldn’t pair, and my sat nav kept throwing a wobbly. Still a good day though.

IMG_0485.jpeg

Keeping the PP under 70 most of the day was quite challenging!

• Like Like x 2
  10. The thought of riding along having to talk to someone fills me with dread, I like being alone when riding and even when I used to ride with a group of friends we all agreed that the reason we get on so well is because we essentially don’t speak to each other all day.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Is that not the same in marriage or is that just me :D

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. It is only I don’t let the wife wear a crash helmet in bed.

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Xmas is just around the corner :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Take two... no need to push it home this time! :cool::upyeah:
    IMG_9081.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  15. Been looking at big bore kits for a 998 monster and s1000xr’s on eBay. What’s wrong with me?!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. You’ve been hanging out with the wrong people?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. ... You're bored... :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. We used to say that, then getting the intercoms was a revelation. Being able to communicate without having to keep stopping all the time makes all the difference.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  19. I always forget to turn the thing on so the stopping thing still applies When I do remember all the pinging from the phone constantly makes me jump, and then I assume it is a warning bong from the bike for something going wrong! And then I remember the bike is analogue (no bonging!) so all in all after many years I'm still not sure if I like them or not! :joy:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  20. Agreed. 3 of us go off to Europe in the van with bikes in the back and the wife reckons we'll have run out of conversation by the time we get to the end of the lane :D

• Funny Funny x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information