1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. IMG_5226.jpeg
    Was going to make the most of the good weather but spotted this!

• WTF WTF x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. I’ve just plugged it with something similar and went for a ride. Got back and it’s leaking albeit very slowly. It’ll be a good excuse to refurb the wheel and replace the tyre.

3. Go the whole hog and buy a newer/different bike.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Seems a little excessive!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Justified though N+1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Harsh

7. I thought I was being supportive, is your better half looking at the thread?

If affirmative then I fully understand.;);)

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Totally agree :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Found a Nos genuine screen for my Gsxr for £20. Just finished fitting it.

• Like Like x 3
  10. This was at work today, apparently there was a Ducati dealer meeting in our conference space yesterday, sadly I was working from home. IMG_8406.jpeg IMG_8405.jpeg IMG_8408.jpeg
    Growing on me( not that I’ve got the 30k spare :joy:)

• Like Like x 4
  11. It’s really grown on me, if it lost the wings it would be spot on….. I might be able to afford one in about 15 years.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. I'm sure those wings look better in the flesh. In pictures it looks like the bike has a handlebar moustache!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. This is what surprised me, the wings integrated in to the cowl look a lot better in person, however the tail unit from the back was a no from me, 1199/1299 tail was beautiful! Swing arm is nice and a beautiful piece of engineering, single sided is timeless though. IMG_8409.jpeg

a lot more angular, give it a few years and we will have a red rc8:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Reminds me of a Hammerhead Shark.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. A nice day here today so out for (probably) last blast of the year on the 749r. I dropped the gearing on it yesterday and was keen to see how much difference it made (-1 +3). Much better.
    And as a bonus I think I killed a few of the last flies of the year. :innocent:

• Like Like x 6
  16. Made the most of today’s good weather, did 145 mile trip round the Yorkshire Dales.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  17. New bike?

18. Put the Gsxr to bed and took the 899 out for one last ride.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Sent ECU to Chris on here as a last-ditch attempt to get my last Ugly to run properly.It had already been re-mapped, but fuelling was always terrible below 3K.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information