1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Just been out for a meal with the good lady ( guilty conscience TT next week ) nice local village pub called the Cock and Pullet.
    Steve

2. Good call.....as there's now't on the telly tonight :wink:

Keep one eye on Gary Johnson next week, I feel he could be a bit of a contender to increase his TT tally.

3. Took youngest to Pony Club for cross country training this morning, driving the lorry along trying not to complain to him that I would rather be on the bike. At least he rode his pony well. Finally got out on the bikes this afternoon when the heat had calmed down a bit, lovely ride out with hubby, ended up having coffee at Whiteways Cafe. Got home to discover that the boys had been baking chocolate chip cookies, no problem with that, but they really must learn to clean up the kitchen after they have been baking, it looked like a bomb had gone off in the kitchen.

4. Dropped my brother off at MD Racing in Walton-on-Thames to pick up his 1098s, and met Mike. Nice little set-up he's got there.

5. Found out my nephew won a national golden gloves award for kickboxing on sunday. Go Timbo! Bloody amazing really; if he didn't eat so much you'd swear he was in a coma most days...

6. Well done him.....it's great when kids actually do summit other than be a nuisance on a street corner cause there's nowt else for them to do.

7. He's a good kid, quiet and thoughtful, not the rapscallion you'd expect in such a sport. My brother took him training to stop him moping around the house, most kids would give it up after a month but Tim really took to it. He's already fought in international tournaments. He'll never be able to put the nut on people like his old uncle, tho':wink:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Had an argument with Hein Gericke due to my 2 day old one piece suit having a tear in it. Wanted a refund, they said repair. 30 minutes later refund agreed.

Bought a new suit from Reading Honda (soon to be a Ducati dealer too).

Went to Brands this evening, 3 sessions, got the knee down for the first time an had a bloody good time :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Dusted doon ma kilt packed a bag, now heading to the TT. YIPEE!

10. Spent the morning fitting felt shingles to my summer house roof - HOT!!!

11. Turned 42 .... Got this from emm.... I love my girl I do's
    [​IMG]
    fitted new dentures .... Haribo dental plan
    [​IMG]
    decided I needed to grow up ......it didn't work so I went out on the evil red nutter for four hours all round Yorkshire ..... Grow up my arse

12. Did you notice some old git there on a blue & white nc30?????????I had a good time as well!!!!!

13. 70 miles on 996r, 130 miles on 998 now tired going to bed.:upyeah:

14. China in your hands.... (Gawd I'm old)

Fitted these puppies...:biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  15. The problem with that watch is....there's now no excuse for being late home from the pub.....that's a smart one that Emm is...:wink:

16. This is mate it's massive !!!! That's a real pillow it's wrapped round ???

• Like Like x 1
  17. Went to see Slayer, Motorhead and Metallica yesterday. Top gig! Severely metal and not normally my thing, but a great show (lasers, fireworks - the lot). Nice to see performers enjoying themselves. Perfect weather and right by the lake (Lac de Neuchâtel).

18. Took lots of imodium:frown:

19. Collected a Magpie on right forearm it was lucky a few inches higher and it would have taken of mirror or hand guard.

20. Went to Solihull. Somehow I expected it to be grim, but it was quite nice really. Typical bank holiday weekend, though; crashes on the M40, M4 and M25...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information