1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Happy birthday Steve

2. Thanks Viv , I knew you would be along , now where's anth?

3. Congratulations... :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. He is quiet of late :-/

5. Firstly, happy birthday Steve, hope you had a good one. 60 is the new 40, or so some say.

funny enough Figaro, I had something of an S&M* event with a lady and some baby oil earlier today, was deffo on the pain end of the pleasure/pain spectrum.

*Physio on my torn hip flexor and other underlying stuff in that leg (including an overly hard groin, fnar fnar). Amazing how a ten stone gurly can inflict such pain. But, anything to get me some game time on Saturday (well, short of a bit of cycling food).

6. I, too, have been on the wrong end of a physiotherapist. I don't understand men who pay to see a dominatrix when you can get it free on the NHS:frown:

7. Ahh, free. Think I missed that bit. Was a fully paid for service, with no happy finish, either :rolleyes:

8. Rub and tugs aren't what they were :frown:

9. Seems to be on earlies, or his 6am postings would lead me to believe. But maybe just an auld geezer needing the loo early doors ;-)

10. Evenin people.....

Been to see Foggy and Whit tonight......which was as funny as.

Just got home from work on Wednesday, so my sleep pattern is all to f*ck at the minute, hopefully normal service (sleeping) will resume shortly.

11. Happy belated Brithday Steve....:upyeah:

12. PurplefootCam Day 4:

[​IMG]

PurplefootCam Day 6:

[​IMG]

Getting there... :smile:

Bright sunny day, Ducati beckons... :upyeah:

13. Bright, sunny, but feckin' cold! Been out on the Guzzi, at least the roads were dry. Fuglystrada fired up first time after a couple of months' lay-up, too. All is is good with Italian bike ownership:upyeah:

14. Went across to pembrey to watch my mates on track day.bloody cold.was almost glad not to be riding.

15. Acquired another Pantah today, a 1980 500SL - this makes three Pantahs now. I would like to rebuild all of them but this one is in very poor condition, so not sure if it is feasible or economical to rebuild. Stripping it apart to take a look, but I may only be able to use the parts. Let see how it goes.

16. Twas cold but sunny down here so I got the bike out for a few hours - my first ride since the 600 miles service so was able to open her up to 8,000 revs - brrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap :biggrin:

17. Today I have mostly been carting my nephew (he is 39) around touristy local places.
    He is running the Lausanne Marathon tomorrow. The only downside with this plan is that it is now snowing, set to continue tomorrow but with the added fun of a 60 mph biting north wind. Reckon on 2°C. Rather him than me.

I even had to change the summer wheels over to the snow wheels in the dark to make sure I can take him to the start tomorrow. Snow? October? This must be some sort of (bad) joke.

18. Had a bit of a reshuffle in the shed, so now I can get both bikes in comfortably and still have a bit of space to work. Unfortunately half the shed is taken up by my landlady's rot-infested furniture (I rent the house), but the second the old duck croaks I'll be having a massive bonfire...

shed1.JPG

shed1.JPG

19. You have been hard at work. Your earlier shed pick looked like a nightmare.
    Now you have enough space for a third bike!

20. Don't go giving me ideas...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information