1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I wanna be in bed, but I've got to be in York by 8.30, a nice 250-mile trip, and then Thirsk before heading home. I've a feeling it's gonna be a long day...

2. What are you doing in York and thirsk?

3. Aircon repairs for Austin Reed, a leak in a shop in York and a non-working unit at their head office. They've been giving us work for over ten years, so can't really let 'em down...

4. I was desperately trying to think who/what was in Thirsk. I used to have a factory there years ago. Not much there now other than the race course really.

5. You're right about there not being much in Thirsk. Could be worse though, my boss had to attend a callout in Aberdeen last week...

6. Last few days mostly this...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Ah that looks awful...poor you!

8. How terrible for you:biggrin:

9. 25 to 30 deg and clear skies all the way..alas today its the Rynair scramble back to Blighty

[​IMG]

#2049 bradders, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  10. I'd put a jumper on then as its more like 2.5 to 3.0 deg here, it's nice enough tho! :upyeah:

Good luck with Ryanair's micro hand luggage too! :biggrin:

11. took the day off as our boiler was still not right. British Gas turned up about 8:30am, were done by 9:30 so nipped to the toyota dealer and collected my new fuel filler neck for the celica. Fitting that was easy enough, but the exhaust repair was a right PITA and not completely successful. Other than that I went for a run and ran a couple of errands. I did discover the Celica actually sounds very nice without a back box at all, so I'm very tempted to go to someone like powerflow and have them make up a pipe that replaces the back box completely.

12. :upyeah:

13. I've just had a really satisfying dump.

Sorry, no pictures.

14. Flytipping??!

15. I booked a ticket which I presumed was standing as that's what I asked for!!!
    I travel all the way to shepherds bush empire .. And find out I've been sold a level 3 ticket !! In poxy No mans land .
    I never buy crappy seats .
    So I've been split up from my friend who I have not seen in 20 years!!!!
    I'm in the uncool section :(

Now I know ... And see are a pile of crap .

16. Just finished online shopping for Xmas - 80% of kids stuff sorted, and most of the family cards written, and necked a bottle of Spanish red.

who says men can't multi-task? :tongue:

17. I got to meet a friend after 20 years ..
    We used to write to each other by snail mail !l I got a little kiss at Victoria station by a fellow funny person going to the gig ! He was a bit phwoar!!!!! Took me a back random but nice random

18. Bumped into a girl I thought I knew yesterday... Pretty little thing, I thought she worked in an office up the road in Haymarket, London, so said hello and passed pleasantries, but it was obvious I'd mistaken identities and so I apologised. She said' "it's okay, I get quite a few people saying hello these days", and smiled before walking off.

Didn't dawn on me who it was until she was the other end of the road...Jessica Ennis! I thought I recognised her...

• Like Like x 4
  19. I'm friends with her bum on Facebook :upyeah:

20. waiting for my tea to arrive

Do Not Sell My Personal Information