1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I'm staying put, it's bloody grim outside:frown:

2. going to cinema

3. to watch which film?

4. why Bond of course

5. thats cool, me too, got imax tickets and am excited

6. but of course....is there anything else worth seeing at the mo, i dont think so

7. Finished clearing the area for the mancave, laid the sleepers that will form the base and have come inside to get out of the rain! Don't think I'll get anymore done today :-(

8. Off to gym...Leg day...:eek:
    Doris's for dinner later...:smile:

9. Today I have been pruning in the rain: the hedge, the drive, the pear tree. Put geraniums in the cellar.

Easily written, takes a long and wet time to do.

10. Been up north to take my olds (both 84yo) to church, then shopping at sainsburys, then to my sisters for Sunday lunch.

I'm now in Leeds visiting no2 son, partner and granddaughter. SWMBO is making a prawn risotto whist feeding granddaughter, and I'm laid on sofa watching footy and farting about on here :upyeah:

11. Picked up my CBR and been fiddling with it. got the back end together and gave it a bit of a going over... Not actually in bad shape, and the carbon can co can floating about in the garage fits it!

IMAG0535.jpg

12. Haven't moved out of the house all day, the frost didn't clear until after dinner and it has been to cold to do anything in the garage, lazy day.
    Steve

13. Didn't bother with Mackie Dees for breakie this morning, but had a late lunch there instead. Visited oldies this afternoon then came home and did a bit of cleaning. Then nice bottle of red sat reading and listening to Jazz Fm, ah yes just chilling, nice.

14. TY80s are ace.

Anyway, chopped wood, chopped hand, chopped more wood after wrapping hand in bogroll and tape, stacked chopped wood, ate dinner, went to A&E and got hand stitched, surfed web, watched downton.

15. I am reading Waiting for Sunrise by William Boyd. Excellent. A bit like having a very good film to tune in to whenever you feel like it, and today, that has been often.

16. Went to see Kevin "bloody" Wilson last night, he's on his final tour of the UK and what a funny night it was! Don't go if you're easily offended but if you're an un-PC person then it's well worth a trip!

17. I'm not looking forward to today :frown:

18. Why?

19. Just stuff at work. Not life threatening, just agravated tedium and argumenrs I can feel brewing.

20. Doesn't sound good, best of luck

Do Not Sell My Personal Information