1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I shall be going to watch my son march in uniform for the first time at The Remembrance Parade and remember all those that lost their lives to let me live mine

• Like Like x 1
  2. I rescued a barn-find Benetton a few years back, restored and sold on? Lovely bike! The colours were an acquired taste... :upyeah:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That CBR - led to this one:

[​IMG]

Refurb:

[​IMG]

(Ooops)

[​IMG]

(Wasn't me!) :biggrin:

3. We managed to get the man cave base levelled, membraned and boarded and Archer even let me help :) I did hammering !!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. We've been to an art fair and have now taken the granddaughter back to Leeds :smile:

5. just about to try third radiator repair on 851 - white flag time if no good

6. Just got back from a stag weekend in Barcelona. Crikey, what a do!

Total tally was 5 people got robbed, one got lost (we had to leave his dad there to find him this morning, thankfully he turned up), one stretchered home, one punch-up, and the groom didn't even attend the proper stag night cos he got too hammered the night before...

I need some sleep now:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. just debating if the board game I'm going to pick up for my nieces birthday will fit in my rucksack. Ducati time if it will. About to jump in the shower, as I've just got back from a 6k run and i'm a bit whiffy....

8. Got out for a short run;bit damp.first ride since returning from almeria end of September . Bit cooler .but nice to get out.can't see me not riding through winter .i love the buzz of opening it up.sounds so good those termignoni's.managed to scare a pheasant that then ran out in front of me.find it best not to swerve as they generally get out of the way .

• Like Like x 1
  9. Now that's a onesie you really don't want to be seen in!

10. country walk, light was awesome got some great pics, watched moto gp which was as a laugh rather them than me in them conditions poor cal nailed on second doh

11. Beginners taiko drumming workshop - I didn't let my total lack of musical talent and woeful state of unfitness stop me having a go, having been to and enjoyed around 10 taiko concerts over the years, although it was difficult trying to remember and co-ordinate everything.

My arms are already starting to ache - I'm not looking forward to trying to lift my bag into the overhead locker on the flight to Milan tomorrow (although usually it's the day after the day after that I really seize up after exercise).

12. Went for something to eat in Leeds. Came home. Fell asleep. Watched both "Strictly" and "X Factor" results on Sky+. Which took all of five minutes for them both, which is how it should be :upyeah:

13. Yup, that's a onesie too far, even for me. (posted from my mobile while in my onesie)

• Like Like x 1
  14. I did this...:biggrin:

[​IMG]

15. What......nicked a wheel? :wink::tongue:

16. Yeah - checked your bike...:wink:

17. Shit.....no I'm not there! :eek:

18. Wanna buy a wheel? :wink:

19. It could be the justification for the carbon BST's :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information