1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Spent the morning doing housework & basic menial tasks, got a load of stuff photofied for this weekends free listing on ebay,went out on the Carby... :biggrin:

The noise is addictive... after you have ridden a Ducati no other bikes make sense anymore? :upyeah:

2. Re - hashed the charging system wiring...Now getting a hearty....

View attachment 7938

...from the stock rectum fryer...:upyeah:

When did I become so sad....:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I recall doing mine...:rolleyes: Started the day thinking "engine day today" which turned in to beating the shite out of swing arm bolt day!

4. I'm waiting for the roads to dry out. :rolleyes:

5. It's very frosty here

6. I am thinking in advance, making sure the engine change is as smooth as possible, I have been spraying penetrating oil around the pins for weeks now, in future I think i will knock the bolt out and re-grease every winter.
    Steve

7. You'll be waiting a long time El Toro!
    We took a 330mile round trip to Trago Mills yesterday in Newton Abbott, Devon. Bit of a disappointing shopping trip as prices seem to have gone up a fair bit since we last went. Still, a good day out and a Chinese takeaway when we got back. Suprised my parents by knocking on their door with one for them too! How happy were they!!! :biggrin:

8. The gritters are out on the roads around Hgte/K'boro/Wetherby.

And it's still rather chilly.

9. Went to the pool at 7am to find it closed all weekend for a swimming gala........:mad:

10. Newsnight?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Newsnight were going to do a programme but pulled out at the last moment. Who knows why?

12. Just got back, having a cuppa before deciding whether to go back out again? FINALLY got that oil leak sorted... :biggrin:

'Kin cold this morning! Hummed and ah'd about wearing my waterproofs over my leathers to stop the windchill? Seemed quite mild out so didnt bother? Fifteen miles in wished I had... :frown:

Lovely ride back home tho :upyeah:

13. went for brekkie met 470/4 and fiddled with rearsets prepped supper put leccy in garage with help of son made a trifle went to work

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not today, but this week...

Collected this:

uploadfromtaptalk1353251788939.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1353251839666.jpg

Not for me, but it's my half of a swap. Really wouldn't be sad if I had to keep it!

uploadfromtaptalk1353251788939.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1353251839666.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. The sky's been bright blue and without cloud all day. That said the roads have stayed damp. :frown:

So I've cleared all/most of the fallen leaves from the decking. Put the patio furniture away for the winter. Started the bike up. Then went out for lunch and a couple of pints of Guinness. :upyeah:

I'm now about to fall asleep on the sofa. :smile:

16. Just got back from a 50 mile run, was a bit cold but very nice and plenty of other bikes out.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  17. Done nothing really. Swept the leaves up, fired up the Griso but didn't ride it cos I've got a stinking cold, bit of cleaning, bit of cooking. Boring day really.

18. All I've managed to do today is go on-line and locate somewhere to have my bike trousers repaired.

The bar bit of the hook & bar fastener popped off the very first time I used the trousers. I'd blame weight gain, but I bought the trousers in my current size.

I didn't complain to the retailer though, the trousers were heavily discounted, which means they could have been made from rotting seaweed and I'd still have no grounds for complaint :tongue:

19. I've spent the day helping out at the Snetterton Charity Race Experience. Was there at 6.30 this morning and got home at 5.30 this evening! Been a long and tiring day but hope we've helped them reach the target of £50k. Was fortunate enough to have 3 trips round the track, a 355 Ferrari, an STR Focus track car and a Porsche Carrera. Met some really nice people and had a good time.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information