1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Mainly listened to the wind outside :frown:

2. Kept track of the Nog thread.
    Steve

3. Is that one of those fixed gear things?

if not for trail, where does it excel, and does it serve any special track/road/race purpose?

pete

4. came home to find a two day old baby in a reindeer onesie - luckily it belongs to my sons best friend not mine - was kinda cute though

however I am not ready to be a gran yet

5. Early morning flight up to Edinburgh to run a training course for a couple of days. Just checked-in to my hotel.

6. Rushed home from work cos a bloke from Virgin was coming to sort out my internets. No sign of him yet...

The high winds have given me a chance to seek out every little draught in my creaky old bungalow and sort them out, and now I'm cooking rice and chopping veg ready for special fried rice tomorrow. I do like a home-made chinky:upyeah:

7. Woke up at 4.30am. Got up at 5am. Frigged about on t'internet till 7am'ish. Showered, shaved, dressed and in the office for 7.30am.

Sent out new PR on new product. Had meeting for an event we are involved in in December. Rang a few people. Spoke to a few people that rang me. Came home.

Going out in about 30 mins for a curry then off to see Nick Harper gig in town.

I might be home for 2am :biggrin:

#2327 El Toro, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  8. Started rolling out 900 telephones onto desks. Only a day-and-a-half late starting :smile:

9. took me 3 seconds

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. FULL BRITISH BREAKFAST in Speadbird In Hotel - Aberdeen airport :)))

11. Oh unlucky!

12. Phoned insurance company... Two puddles of water in garage and not form bike! :frown:

13. Check your incontinence pants are still intact first, will save a few bob on your excess for call out :biggrin:

14. I have buildings and incontinence....:biggrin: Boom....!

#2334 Nelson, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  15. Today I got spoiled by my lads and they got me this for me burfday :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353710590.596774.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353710590.596774.jpg

16. Happy burpday

17. Oh, and splashed out on tapatalk, too!

thanks Viv

18. Yeahhhhhh :-D
    Did you have to save up

19. Used up all me burfday money :-o

20. :-/ though it's a good app
    Lots of forums use it

Do Not Sell My Personal Information