1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Weird getting used to the small screen after mostly using the iPad, though.

2. Happy birthday Pete!

3. Cheers Chris. Seems a shame no longer being the meaning of life, the universe, etc

4. had some tyres fitted, MOT'd the car, then had a two hour long coffee with someone I'm very interested in. We've seen quite a bit of each other recently, and are going to London on Tuesday.......gonna ask her out properly there..

5. Half way through fitting a Subaru Impreza Clutch, now lolling about watching tv - nice & warm again!

6. Ugh, I hate fitting clutches...

7. Woke up and got up at 3am. Watched "Hunted" and "Celebrity Juice" recorded this week. Went back to bed at 5am.

Got up again at 8am. Showered, shaved, dressed and went out to do some Xmas shopping.

First off went to Ducati Manchester and bought two kids T's for the grand kids. Then went to the Trafford Centre. Then wished I hadn't.

Came home. Fell asleep for 30 mins and now fannying about on here.

Later we are going next door for some food and to get bladdered :upyeah:

8. just weighed myself, i'm --><-- that close to seeing 66kg on the scales.. 67.2kg

9. You need to eat more pies !

10. Been re-fitting my son's fence posts and panels after the wind had won the fight. Then on a roof to seal a leaking velux roof light. Now having a glass of white, hic.

#2350 Birdie, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Went to the NEC bike show.

12. Pics?

13. got wet at a christmas fair in november..

• Like Like x 1
  14. Went to the AGM of the National Secular Society at Conway Hall. Funnily enough the British Haiku Society was having its meeting in another room in the same building at the same time. I could only go to one.

15. I seem to be doing nothing but getting drunk lately. Still recovering from a stag weekend in Barcelona at the beginning of the month, but my oldest mate has split with his missus and I've been meeting up with him for a few beers and a bit of moral support. I used to be a big drinker, but not these days, however it would appear Dale has lost none of his appetite for grog and we downed about ten pints lunchtime...

16. Well I was keeping track of the ManU match on my iPhone while at the supermarket and was excited for about 16 minutes while QPR where in the lead but of course this was short lived!

17. Nah - nothing worth photographing really. It was so busy you can get much better photos of any of the bikes online.

18. Man U bleugh ... Swear word in my house!
    going to NEC I think tomorrow ..,
    only to sit on a Victory Vision !

19. Fair dinks, hope you had a decent day there. Not been for a few years.

20. Eating breakfast, then out for a run before hitting the pool..:eek:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information