1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. So I will make that Florett look just like this when finished...
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440172958.301901.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Last shift for a fortnight yeahhh bring it on :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Just finished another roof.
    This was partly there. 2015-08-13 15.56.54.jpg

Now completed. 2015-08-21 12.12.40.jpg The weather was kind.
    Steve

• Like Like x 3
  4. How much are scaffolding planks (about 4 metre ones) - thinking of some rustic decking :)

5. N
    Not sure off hand but I think they are cheaper than you might think.
    Steve

6. I was thinking they might be cheap and a better solution / look than Decking :upyeah:

7. #1 son got married yesterday - brill day - now I can focus on trip to Manx next weekend [emoji38]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Just had a quick look and second hand are from £4 and new from £7-50 for a 3.9 meter length.
    Steve

9. Oil change for the 750, painted in a scratch on my brand new dishwasher, cut the grass, now out on a test run of the 750. I can be so productive if I don't have to waste my time being at work!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cool, cheers, think I will investigate this option :upyeah:

11. Today I swapped the gearing on my mountain bike to 1X10 with bits I got for my birthday earlier this week.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. After a pretty dire week I managed to get my MH onto the driveway so I could take some pics.Only been there for a couple of minutes and a wasp decided to sting me on the inner part of my arm....b'''''d.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Call that finished ! No wonder this country's going to the bloody dogs :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Is that a downhill bike :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. No it's a 'trail' bike, basically a do anything bike. It has slack geometry and fairly long travel suspension to make decending at pace fun but is efficient and light enough to pedal up anything too. :)

16. just it looks like it's............:smile:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Was really ill last night, missus and I had plans to ride down to the historic dockyards at Portsmouth and she was really looking forward to it. Mustered up the strength this morning as I didn't feel as bad as the night before. Rode there, about an hour into walking round I'm sweating buckets and shivering with goosebumps and about ready to pass out. The ride home was 2 hours of concentrating so hard I'm exhausted. Didn't have the strength to push the bike up a slight incline into the garage. Regretting not taking the car so she could drive.

18. Awww no get well soon

19. Sounds like some sort of virus.Plenty rest and get well soon.

20. Been out searching for the next bike. Have seen a couple of evo corse SE s at affordable prices. But just need to scratch that 998 itch I've had for ages. :Arghh:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information