1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. 4 hour journey this morning, 3 hours prepping for a meeting in our design office, 45 mins to Solihull for a meeting with the JLR grown ups, then 3 hours to get home. Long day. But I did think of you when I saw the sign for Derby :) not that it reminded me of you in anyway :D it was green :Finger:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. I had pneumonia when I was about 21, certainly would want it again 30 years later ! I was in the same hospital (Salisbury Infirmary) at about the same time as Phil Lynott !

Loads of rest for you, get as much as you can.

I'd say GWS but that maybe tricky, possibly GW as soon as you can.

3. So why didn't you pop in you had plenty of time
    I think your scared of Jen :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  4. I phoned up my local newspaper today to place a lonely heart ad.

When the woman answered she said, "What would you like me to print as your ad?"

I said, "married 60 year old bald fat guy seeks tall, blonde, well-endowed females strictly for physical relationship, no strings attached."

"I doubt that you're going to get many replies from that," the woman said.

"You're probably right," I replied. "Add brunettes to it as well."

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Woke Up :Wideyed:

6. :Watching::Jawdrop:

7. Welded 2 bits of stainless box section ,,,,,,,,,,, not bad for a mornins work !!!!

8. Just got back from picking my track panels up from the local vinyl wrapper. Asked him to do something plain to blend with the Ducati monoposta I am already using and I got this........
    image.jpg
    Absolutely chuffed to bits and going to look great with the plain carbon catch tray. Only got to find a reasonable s/h nose fairing for the guy to complete the design and I'm good to go. Andy

• Like Like x 8
  9. Had my last radiotherapy zapping today!!!! YAY!!!:upyeah::Smuggrin:

• Like Like x 11
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. Yeahhhhh nice one mrs :Kiss:Xx

• Like Like x 1
  11. Upgraded my personal laptop to Win10 (after spending 36 hours decrypting it, first). Damn, that is one slow laptop.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I did my mum's today. Easy peasy.

13. Hers was encrypted, too?

How much do you actually know about your Mum, really?

14. No, mum's wasn't encrypted, I don't think she has much to hide.

• Like Like x 1
  15. spent most of the day containing my grumpyness with the new start. he is gonna have to get a move on.
    deffo.

16. Went to buy Gaviscon, milk and rich tea biscuits.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yesterday I had to go to Middlewich in Cheshire. Easy getting there and a bitch to get back. Manchester was closed. :/

18. They're all miserable in Middlewich. We called the place Middlebast(ard) when we passed through there.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Just told Mrs bettes about the bike change. I was dreading this as any changes in our house have to go through her first normally. Anyway, went and did the shopping, took the kids to the swimming pool and to the beach first before telling her. All's good! :)

#24079 bettes, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  20. Did she say "that's fine dear"?

If she did, be afraid. Be very afraid :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information