1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Completed the trial fit of cables and have two happy owners, 998 me and Hyper Ian (Ian's not Hyper, his bike is...)
    both installations were really neat - even if I do say so myself :Bag:

Ducati Hycap upgrade cables uk.JPG Ducati 998 hicap upgrade electric cables by exact start uk.JPG Ducati Hypermotard Hyper hicap upgrade cables by eaxt start uk.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  2. Sold my R1 track bike today, its heading for the world of endurance racing....!! So now i'm on the look out for a suitable replacement....no idea what to look for, will probably go for a road bike and use it for track days as well....?

• Like Like x 2
  3. I have just been beaten by Mrs Mervyn at cards.She did cook a smashing steak dinner for my birthday,so that was nice.
    She is now playing with my birthday present,a cordless vacuum cleaner.Just what I wanted.:(

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. nice shed.:upyeah:.
    me i have slept and played doom all day. weathers looking pish the morra to so might sleep and play doom with the kids all day again. nice.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Watching walking through history - it's on about @finm and his clan :Wideyed: Ch 4 now...

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Just watched a staggeringly disturbing Japanese film called Lesson Of Evil. "Messed up" springs to mind. I now have a "second-most unpleasant movie I have ever watched". Oddly enough, the previous runner-up was also Japanese o_O

I've watched several Japanese movies over the years, some famous, some not so much ... and I conclude that the Japanese must hate their kids.
    Yep. Absolutely hate them. :Depressed:

• Like Like x 1
  7. My wife told me she wanted more excitement in the bedroom.

So today I went out and bought one of those beds that look like a racing car.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. interesting stuff. the Spanish Gene is still obvious in the west coast and islands, dark skin and jet black hair, had a girl in yesterday early twenty's dark skin jet black hair stunning. from islay. stunning unfortunately pushing a pram, looking at the kid she had deffo been the victim of prima nocta.
    bummer.

#24148 finm, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  9. Took the Benelli out for a blat to the Aviator in Sywell for a spot of lunch, then gave a mate a hand getting his hedge under control. Changed the fuel pump in the Ducati only to find its not the pump. Suspect it's the relay, the click is quite soft, and while it does just about reach 12v in prime mode , I suspect the contacts in the relay are not delivering much current. Will try a new relay.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tomorrow is another Scrambler day. I'm doing a dry run of the Leeds Distinguished Gentlemans Ride with a few riders.

If I get back early afternoon I may go out on the Panigale. Or that could be a Monday activity:)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Is that like going out on the piss and only drinking tonic water ?

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Good luck with the weather,not supposed to be very good for the rest of the weekend :Grumpy:

13. Tis up here. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Boo!!! :(

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  15. button fecked?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Finally got the swimming pool finished

swimming pool.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  17. He likes to punish himself :Inpain:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Finished rewiring the rsv4, added qs and race ecu....all back together.... Dashboard error so tank off again tomorrow.... Bugger...

19. exploring the Isles of Scilly

• Like Like x 2
  20. I rang my wife at work today and said, "Do you fancy going for a few drinks and something to eat after work?"

"Yes," she said, "I would love to."

I said, "Great, will you get a case of lager and three large pizzas, the lads are coming round to play poker."

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information