1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Ducati rear wheel socket.jpg
    Doing a little light plumbing. Discovered that the 55mm socket for the Ducati rear wheel nut (right side) is a perfect fit on the nut which attaches the flush syphon to a WC cistern. Handy.

Ducati rear wheel socket.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ah! I have an idea for a silly phrase for my reg plate ...

"Ducati riders eat their wounded"

:upyeah:

3. Yep I got it ;-)

4. Just going through some boxes of stuff my Dad gave me to boot sale.
    In with bits and bobs I found a funny looking pistol..
    Thought it looked familar so researched it.
    It's my Grandads WW2 flare pistol off HMS Illustrious.

Then I found a WW2 hand grenade deactivated!!!
    I'm only on box 2 ten more to go !
    Very cool stuff ... Also boxes and boxes of cut glass which not sure what to do with !!

5. Mind you don't get nicked like Sgt Danny Nightingale :wink:

6. Asked a girl out properly who I've liked for ages and been out with a few times recently....she just wants to be friends..

Bugger :(

7. Nooooooooo :-(

8. Humm that's pants

9. Took a horrid EN500 kawasaki for an mot, its been lurking in my garage for ages, bought from the estate of a chums partners late husband to movce on. Its been a nightmare, everything thats likely to have broken, generator, reg/rec etc, has done so, paid 300, sold to a 5ft colleague whos just passed her test for 750, profit, including a weeks farting about, 38 pounds. What a waste of time, but, glad to see the back of it.
    Silver lining, the new owner is smitten with it.

10. Must be a lesbian then :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Doh whats wrong with you.............He's naked and taking the picture..........:upyeah:

12. Have you tried rohypnol..?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hmm, try being less nice, then she may not want you as a friend, and you can be sure if she likes you proper, if you know what I mean (I think I have just completely lost track of where I was going with this... Ahh, yes, "treat em mean..." And all that)

Says the voice of great experience, ha ha ha!

• Like Like x 1

14. I think what you're trying to say is.............ask her out improperly :wink:

15. It was that bloody onesie he wore :-D

16. Ignore her for a month.
    Then have another shot at asking her out.

Maybe a siege strategy is necessary.

17. I had my absolute favourite conversation at work today. I love it! It always starts when someone notices that I am wearing my coat whilst I sitting at my desk.

Colleague: Are you cold?
    Loz: No.
    Colleague: Why are you wearing your coat then?
    Loz: It keeps me warm.
    Colleague: I thought you said you aren't cold?
    Loz: I'm not.
    Colleague: So why are you wearing that coat? (voice raised)
    Loz: It keeps me warm.
    Colleague: You're weird.
    Loz: Ah ... sure, why not.

The trick is to keep a straight face and that can be very difficult.

18. Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen :upyeah:

19. Went to the NEC show, what a waste of time I should have known better but the boss wanted to go so off we went. Had hoped to maybe get a Renthal sprocket set up for my 1098 but no chance so stopped at JHP on the way home and picked up a carrier, sprockets and new chain. :smile: £350:eek:. Picked up the pool car from bosses house on way home and left my car at his house as I have to do a job in Scotland over the next few days and got home to find not only had I left my bits in his car but my door key is with my car key at his house:rolleyes: got spare key from neighbour so all is well:biggrin: Phone call on my work phone, it's my brother in law to tell me that NEC security have phoned him with my private phone to say I can collect it from NEC as they are now looking after it:frown: Guess where I'm going on my way to Scotland tomorrow? Oh happy days.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information