1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Lost my phone last night.:Banghead::Asshat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Oh no!! That sucks arse :(

3. Good one Jen, have you checked there? :Wtf:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. There is no emoticon available..............

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. I only popped to the shop and into the pub for a quick pint with a mate. I was quite drunk from a BBQ that had been going on for a few hours.

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. nuke im osborne nuke im.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Grrrrrrrrrr

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Spent the day marshalling on the IoM and had the great privilege from doing so from Dave Downie MBE drive - what a fantastic chap - great days racing to once it finally got started :)

• Like Like x 5
  9. didnt go to work today,, spent some quality time with Che,,,,,,,

• Like Like x 2
  10. Forest of dean for me

• Like Like x 1
  11. cairngorms national park for me

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have mostly spent today devising an evil masterplan;

I'm going to drill a huge hole through the Moon and thread a massive piece of string through it.

Only then, will I finally be able to conker the World

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. He's Scottish they gave those up when they went alone ;)

14. removed these
    [​IMG]

fitted these
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Probably the circus, although I haven't looked. The Cirque Knie is the biggest and most famous one in Switzerland and tours the country permanently. Sounds about right. After Geneva, it comes to Lausanne, and then heads east. It's usually in Lausanne in the autumn

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Two up to Yeovil to pick up Mel's 60th birthday present.

image.jpg

image.jpg

#24256 DaffyDuc, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  17. This lunchtime my wife rang me to pick her and her two friends up after they got caught in a sudden downpour whilst walking home from weight-watchers.

As I drove up, they all stood there, dripping wet and shivering.

"So" I said, "what did you learn about this morning- saturated fats ?"

Their language was atrocious

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. Back from Anglesey. Bit of a mixed bag for the boy. Engine failure on test day resulted in a new one being fitted through the night by his mechanic Dave Lewis. He is one of the most patient and talented people I have had the pleasure to meet. The boy managed DNF and 7th first race day (2 races) and 5th and 6ace the second race day. The DNF was due to brake failure (master cylinder). He came away with his head low and disappointed. Here is looking forward to Donny at the end of the month where he can get his arse out his hands and back on the podium

• Like Like x 3
  19. I've had a productive day reviewing a contract for a large project :)

20. Got through a miserable day at work which consisted, in part, planning the next two-or-three miserable weeks at work. Fuck my job.

On the plus side, got home to a brand new pair of Metzelers for my 750. I cannot wait to replace those feck-awful Michelins :D

Do Not Sell My Personal Information