1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Finished my drive to Calonge Spain and just stocked the fridge up with beers :upyeah: Happy days

• Like Like x 1
  2. watched holyroods opening session of parliament. dugdals still not improved.
    what an exciting life i lead. :upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Spent this afternoon looking for a replacement track bike (R1) found a nice clean 1198sp, 10,000kms and full termis.......had a look , going to ride it on Thursday.........lots to think about!!!

4. I was eating my tea tonight, when I thought to myself "this milk must be well out of date"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. My Wife said she wanted Chanel No. 5 for her Birthday.

She's going to be made up, all I had to do was re-tune the freeview box.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. wondering why i am paying for what i am getting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just paid a deposit on a 998s. Well made up.
    Then, completely out of the blue, got a few whatsapp messages followed by a phone call from one of our suppliers telling me that they were about to start making some changes at the company I work for. I don't like changes, sometimes even if for the better.
    Thinking the best course of action would be to get stuck into some beer and tapas and see what happens.

#24268 bettes, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. yip beer and music. sorts everything. :upyeah::smile:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks Jen. Has fu*ked up the rest of my hols a bit though! I'm not really a person who spends too much time thinking about stuff. But when something like this comes along, I just can't stop thinking about it until it's sorted. Will have to do something though. It's my eldest son's birthday tomorrow followed by my twins' birthday, a few days later and refuse to let work get in the way of this. :upyeah:

#24270 bettes, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  10. Just concentrate on celebrating for now ;) get that tapas and beer down ya neck :):Hungover:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Done naff all today....or yesterday for that matter,having trouble keeping my eyes open at the moment.
    When the zapping dept. told me I'd feel extremely tired 2-3 weeks after the zapping has finished,they weren't bloody kidding!!! it's almost physical,never experienced anything so tiring in all my life :Yawn::Yawn:
    Hope I'll be awake for the BBQ!! :Yawn::Yawn:

12. i know what you need, sorry chiz knows what you need.
    [​IMG]

• WTF WTF x 1
  13. :Jawdrop::Wideyed:

14. wide eyed? you will be. :Angelic::smile:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

15. Just before being put in the deep fat frier?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. :Wideyed:

17. yip. the perfect batter mix. :smile:

18. imagine that!! I'll get some haddock in ;)

• Like Like x 1

19. He had a vote last year, everything up there is stereotypically deep fat fried before being consumed.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information