1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. today,this evening i will be roading to ullapool. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. So far I've done bugger all but reinstate a few bits on @AirCon 's account here. Today is gonna drag I can tell.

3. Why? What else has he got you doing?

*tiny violin plays*

• Like Like x 1
  4. The rest of the buggers in the office are in this morning, but then either bugger off to a funeral, site or home at lunchtime, so I will be on my own after 1pm :/

• Love You Love You x 2
  5. spent a hot, steamy, sweaty couple of hours this morning

I feckin' hate ironing

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Had a message from Facebook telling me it's my birthday! Then a couple of hours later the wife & kids also remembered! All's good. Just about finished packing ready for the flight back home from Seville this evening.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Happy Birthday, buy yourself a 998 :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good idea! :)

9. all you need is a generous wife who really appreciates you :Arghh:

• Love You Love You x 1
  10. rode home from Donnigton to south London after doing the Ron Haslam race school in the wet which was a shame

11. I tried to make some biscuits for the first time this morning.

"Be brutally honest", I said to the wife, "tell me what you think?"

"You're a fat lazy bastard"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. :smile:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Fixed the leak on the washing machine. £25 for a 2" rubber tube! Are Zanussi owned by VW/AUDI?!?! Only took the skin off 1 knuckle :upyeah:.

14. Hoping today will be a lot better than yesterday,when under the influence of increased meds,I accidentaly stabbed my hand with a screwdriver.This happened after Mrs Mervyn gave me the bad news that another door hinge had broken on our fridge/freezer.They are a pig to change and I just havn't got the enthusiasm or energy to do another one.Mrs Mervyn also left her bank card in the cash machine at the bank and came home without it.Doh.
    I am hoping to take some photos today of my remaining road going Triton.I think I will have to sell it,hopefully to someone who will use it.It hasn't even been run in yet.Trying to de-clutter as much as possible,why have I collected so much stuff over the years.It will always come in handy I say.No,it just takes up space and collects dust.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I've had three cups of coffee, some toast, a banana and I'm eating an apple right now.

I've also arranged to meet Exige tomorrow morning to ride down to JenC's BBQ.

And I've offered to take SWMBO to a rather swish restaurant, with a great reputation, this evening.

Apart from that it's been quiet.

#24316 El Toro, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  16. don't know how you cope. i really don't.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. It's hard work being me :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Oooh I forgot ...........I also paid for the hotel for the Jockanese trip next year :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  19. Happy burpday to you!!! :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information