1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Popped into Ducati Toulouse while on hols. Some lovely bikes but the Sport Classic that was sat outside looked the dogs

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Meh :Arghh: ......... Slough :D

3. Ok BBQ shop finished....there's going to be a fair bit of food I think :) the jellies are setting nicely.John will be making a huge pot of chilli as well,then just a bit of prep tomorrow morning :upyeah:
    So this evening we're going to settle back with our pints of G&T and a Chinese :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ah, not today, it was yesterday but ... my 750 turned 31! (31,000 miles).

It's 14 years old and it has spent 9 years gathering cobwebs in the garage, so that's over 6000 miles each year that it has been run. Good little bike :) Happy Birthday, 750!

• Like Like x 5
  5. watched 'Mr Robot' pilot episode which I would thoroughly recommend, not sure about the following 9 episodes though.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. I reckon you should offer the Triton to a forum member who will cherish it and love it, in return for a 50% discount Merv :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1st dibs :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I can do 50% discount easily for forum members.anyone interested please pm me.However even with discount this bike will not be cheap,considering its spec.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I've just retired Merv - go easy on me

10. Congratulations on your retirement.If you are within easy reach of the Ace Cafe,a Triton would be just the bike to rock up on.:upyeah:
    My old rocker boys Triton is now being carefully taken apart ready for a rebuild,I am hoping to see her running again some time next year.I have bought one of those paddock roller starter things,this one just plugs into the mains.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Squires for me Merv - not sure I'd trust a Triton for a 400 mile round trip in one day ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mallory park

• Like Like x 2
  13. Not the best bike for touring.Could you imagine the torture of riding a Triton 400miles.you would probably need a Paramedic to help you recover.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Bike all packed, eating breakfast, leaving for Germany in halfvanchour

• Like Like x 2
  15. That's a one of the longer CV ride outs then! Where u going in Germany then?

16. I've had to get up, showered and dressed early as we've got a couple of plumbers in fitting a new boiler.

SWMBO is well pleased that I am off out in a bit on the bike for the day, as you can well imagine :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. "SWMNBO" So you could come home to find it all fitted and plumbed in in the garage where your bike normally sits? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Not if she wants to live to a ripe old age :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Just got back home after a 6am start, went up north to pick up a new bike for my son, a very nice MV F3 as new.

DSC_0012.JPG
    Even got the wheelie bins in for you!!
    Steve

#24380 Birdie, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
Do Not Sell My Personal Information