1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. took my time but i got there. :upyeah::smile:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. @El Toro could you confiscate exiges nuke post smilie please

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. dont take away his only way to communicate.

4. been meaning to ask. how dd you get on with your mini cam chain issue?

5. Spent the day weeding the garden and hacking shrubs into submission. Now looks tidy but not by an RHS approved method.

6. So far it's still quiet
    Got a friend looking into doing the job while at it will replace chain and do engine mount
    Or go to 1320 to get it done though maybe tempted to remap
    I'm only around town so keeping revs low for now and keeping an ear on it
    I have a feeling the tensioner may have stuck and is working again but don't want to risk long journeys for now

7. seen it a couple of times on the peugeot that use that engine. quality flush and oil change. but i understand you worry.

8. It's a known fault on the mini as is the engine mount on the R53 so going to upgrade the parts while at it crap bmw rubbish
    I use good quality oil it's due a service in 7000
    Had a good service when I had her :)

9. did they give you a quote? never replaced one.i wont get in to any online slagging just interested.

10. Got a letter today from the students loan lot to say I have nearly finished paying my loan of and should change my payments to Direct Debit so I dont over pay. I'm 41. About fecking time.

11. You cheeky mare, you only get nuked when you nuke me first, you need a spanking :Rage::Rage::Rage::p:cool:

12. No quotes yet

13. An elephant in a kids book?

14. @Rob can you please confiscate ET and exiges nuke post smilie please :)

15. @Ducbird might have a we nose myself tomorrow. cooper?

16. :Hilarious:

17. Your always nuking me :Yawn: first :Jawdrop::Oldman:

18. Cooper S r53

19. Your on drugs!!! :Wideyed::Wideyed::Wideyed::Bucktooth::Bucktooth::Bucktooth: you nuked me first about the old flower thief steeling the flowers from the funeral, remember :Cigar:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  20. I never take the blame I'm a woman and I'm always right :Smug:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information