1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Playing with some spray cans.
    uploadfromtaptalk1442599274412.jpg

2. Joined the 1/2 century club yesterday and am contuin going to be spoilt today [emoji106]. Best birthday in a while [emoji4]

• Like Like x 7
  3. My wife was reading in a magazine that men are attracted to women that resemble their mothers. She said, "You've never really talked to me about your parents, what was your mother like?"

"I don't remember them. They died when our plane crashed in Africa when I was six months old. I survived and was raised by a hippo."

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Went out for a ride to the shop & I seen these beauties in there...
    916-996-998 with an 1098 motor & electronics in it so it's a 1099 now...cool!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Then there was this old HD with a suicide shifter there...awesome!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. I can't believe that Char! I pegged you at least 10 years younger!!
    Happy Birthday

6. Lol having a toy boy helps with the illusion ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Have a good un- make it a birthday week whilst youre about it!

:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Who is Lol , and does he mind you outing him and his toy boy?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Mel reached his half Century + 10 on the 1st September, he spread the celebrations over four days.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mon wed fri and sat-with recovery on the days in between. ?

11. Just been to see Florence and the machine. Superb. That is all.

Actually it's not all.......I'd rag her from ear hole to @rsehole. That is all, now. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. Bit Rude :Wideyed:

13. Managed to cure a particularly elusive fuelling fault on another old Italian car just in time for a 1500 mile rally in Europe. Owner was over the moon and reminded me that I can still be useful. Happy Birthday for yesterday Char.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Today was the day whilst waiting for my Mustang that I have decided to buy an xkrs. Fook it not getting any younger so should be a test drive next week and negotiate a deal :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Boom
    uploadfromtaptalk1442681172179.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Missed the posrman yesterday so was up early and off to the clearing office to pick a letter up that I wasn't expecting. Turned out to be Paddock Hill stand tickets for the last round of the BSB. Shot on to town to talk to the Apple techies, this is the third Ipad 2 in 7 months where the battery has died although it looks like I have a "software glitch" so will have to do a clean instal at some time. Next stop the Post Office with their new look sofas to sit on whilst you queue to pick up some Euros for our trip to Barcelona next week then back home to dismantle the up stairs toilet. Seat hinge has snapped and the float mechanism has an annoying drip. Ended up taking the whole thing off the wall and pulling it to bits. Still all back together and safe for the usual night time visits for a pee. Bolloxed now so slobbing on the sofa watching F1 qualifying before popping over to Carole's to catch up on BSB qualifying. Time to crack open one of the cold 710ml bottles of Corona chillin in the fridge. Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Move on.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. A cracking day out on the bikes taking in the long way round via Ashbourne to Matlock Bath to meet up with some people off Farcebook sportsbikes.....Great ride,great roads,great weather,and the icing on the cake the beautiful Vulcan doing a flypast (couldn't get my camera quick enough)! God I love my bike sooooooo much......that is deffo the best therapy for me :) happy Jen :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  19. :Sorry:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information