1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Just watched RSA v Japan, anyone else watching?

• Like Like x 2
  2. The 848 sailed the mot this morning so as it was such a nice day I rode it all day...
    Some days I just can't put the thing down :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Not yet.
    Edged the grass on the drive. Well, when I say grass... a lot of it is moss. But that's OK. I like moss. I put the "turfs" I removed to a place where I wanted more grass (or moss) than I currently have.
    I offered my pumpkin harvest to a local supermarket yesterday. They haven't said no, and they haven't said yes. We will see. I figure if I sell about 50 kg of pumpkins it'll pay most of a smoked visor for my new helmet. Sad eh?
    I gathered walnuts in my garden. There is something about gathering walnuts in autumn that makes me come over all Squirrel Nutkin.

11-color-drawing-of-squirrel-outside-door-in-the-base-of-tree-trunk-public-domain.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Played the worst golf I've ever tried to play. Cut lawns, pulled muscle in my back cutting hedges. Our doggie is feeling great after finally finding out what will work. Watched Ireland on telly. Wifey not talking to me, again. Now having a few glasses of vino. Oh and earlier in my trusty 4x4, lost balance weights from the front wheel, I thought the wheel was going to fall apart.
    Just a normal day. Oh oh oh, the shit factor is on tonight

• Love You Love You x 2
  5. Was the magazine with the 'Hottest Headgear' feature really about ladies hats? :)

6. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442689175.809368.jpg
    Just been viewing this on Facebook. Keep your eyes open folks!

7. Went to view the new Norton Dominator IMG_0036.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  8. thieving bastids.
    man flu. the cure. take keys from hook, place in 848 ignition probably any ignition would do but for best results use an 848. drive slowly out of village then ride like you just dont give a shit for 80 odd miles to lochgilphead. if symptoms persist make your apology then carry out procedure in reverse.
    nice traditional scots wedding on the banks of crinnin canal. a couple of duc's past the procession adding a bit of base to the pipes. :upyeah:. a red multi and white hyper, anyone on here?
    it seems the secret is out. never seen so many bikes on that oban lochgilphead stretch before.
    lets see if this talisker can take the edge off the lergy now i am off the bike.

• Like Like x 5
  9. [​IMG]Got me burn on.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If Talisker can't fix it, nothing will unless.... Lagavulin?

11. Omg, CreamRevenge is burning his shed! Look what you have done Ducbird and Excige!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. finished that last week end. :(:smile:

13. OMG that's not the shed is it :-O

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. oooooh!!! I likey!!! :upyeah:

15. Me too :)

16. Ardbeg. Smoke it out. Or Caol Ila.

17. :(
    laga 031.jpg
    ever tried laga 023.jpg this, v.nice
    connection with laphroig