1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. it's no easy. but i keep trying. ;):smile:

2. tbh,, i dont think,, " went for a run out throo Hemmel Hempsted round watford and Luttton and back to edgware to clear out my head " has got q the same ressonance !!!!:):)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hey!!!!! That's my crib your dissin!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. You need to try the Leighton Buzzard road. Like Laguna Seca.

• Like Like x 1
  5. think the problem i have been having with the 848 is lack of familiarity is breeding contempt been using it solid for the last month or two. the fugly is needing the full bhuna and cant be arsed dealing with it so close to the end so the season. over cooked it a couple of times had the rear snaking all over the place when braking then tuck it in then just get on with it. frreekin riot. :upyeah:. normally if that happened it would be all over, turn round and head home. think the lergy is messing with my survival instincts.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  6. gang canny loon !!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. :) tbh mate , dont know that locaal,, but used to have lotsa fun up and down the Mall and Park Lane back in the day,, even managed not much short of the ton on a TT run just two years ago,,, that was a blast !!

• Like Like x 1
  8. To be honest it's crap round here. Was worse when I lived inside M25 though. I come from darkest Dorset and there are some great roads down there. But they are covered in cow shit and grockeles.

9. had the 749 a little sideways coming out of a roundabout ( Ellon bypass ) a couple of weekends ago, wet morning and think maybe diesel spillage ( due to smell of oil ),,, a little scarry really but over and done with before really knew it was happening ..slowed me down a bit !!!

10. I'd love to go to Scotland for a ride but it's full of Scots!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. cant do anything about that mate,, just get your passport stamped and enjoy yourself ;)

12. hear yah.

13. you will be fine. mind yer inoculations . :smile:

14. A couple of our kings did their best but your a stubborn bunch.

15. thron i think they call it.

16. are yo no watchin the prog about clyde built " blockade running " boats

17. is that what it is? lots of stuff in that room i aint competent or familiar with. :smile:

18. Belated best Birthday Wishes for your special birthday.Spread your celebrations over the rest of the year I reckon.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information