1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. went for a ride this morning bloody cyclist are becoming a real problem ,,five a breast ,i came accross a gaggle of the twats blocking half the road ,stop in the distance you see to be clear but come on get the £$%^ over to the kerb you mugs

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Evidently they are telling themselves it's safer to ride in the middle of the road, they deliberately block roads when in groups - I saw some today deliberately block a car trying to pass them! Cocks...

#24863 Exige, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. all cyclists are cocks probably :smile:

#24864 Exige, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Saved for posterity:)

6. Don't matter, I nearly put that anyway :smile: but, typically, I was just too nice :Angelic:

7. please dont tell me that the polite chappy was on the Harley :Banghead:

8. He was on a V-Strom :)

9. Cyclists, don't believe all you read - there is a Cyclist hater amongst us inciting angst - only a year or so ago I used to play with a lady cyclist :Hungry: so not me :Angelic:

10. Today I bought myself some sensible walking boots and a little rucksack, and I went up to the lake district. I walked for about five miles then I stopped and sat on a stone wall and had a flask of coffee. Then I walked another five miles and stopped and had another flask. Then I started off again........jesus, I'm rambling

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. oh,,, fffs !!!

12. Went on a charity ride out to the north Devon coast. For me about 300 miles round trip. Bit of a slow crawl but good fun, all in a good cause and got to meet new people and ride new roads. We weren't supposed to be overtaking or misbehaving but on the first leg I was stuck behind one of those 883 Fartly Hatefulson things and it made such an appalling racket belching, chuffing and banging that I thought bits were falling off my bike. Had to get past, I couldn't have stuck that all the way to Barnstaple.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Out this morning on the push bikes for a quick 20 or so miles. Don't think we saw Paulfasttbikes though. Out on the motorbikes this afternoon. A good day. Going to book for ride to the wall now. I had forgotten about it until JENC posted about the rally. We haven't been for a couple of years.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. what is your problem,, shouldnt have been much of a problem to get past...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I was gonna go out on the Pani all day. I didn't. I vegged on the sofa all day scoffing chocolate.

• Like Like x 2
  16. cured my man flue with talisker last night. had a bitch of a hangover all day. :mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. got up late ;)
    made some stainless brackets
    gloss painted some door frames etc
    painted garden gate
    and managed about 4 loads of washing
    cannot wait for tomorrow back to work for a rest lol
    thing was I totally forgot I intended to go to Newark auto jumble

18. decided I needed a new hobby today, so I went down to the beach and buried loads of metal tags with "get a life" written on them

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Ducati Manchester texted me this afternoon to say that my heated grips for the Scrambler have arrived. Quick call and 2 mins later I've got it booked in for them to be fitted on 10th October.

The rest of the day has been a write off as my work laptop decided to piss me off. All day.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Owwwwww burnt my bloody ear with my straightners
    Clamped my ear shut in them :Arghh::Bawling:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information