1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. image.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. just lost another tooth when i sneezed. fing great that's four in the last 12 months.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. you sherioush?

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. yesh.
    just watched RT for the first time. feck they aint holding back re porky. i could get in to that show. :smile:

5. sounds like my wife, Juanita

juanita.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. it's getting that way. :(:smile:

7. Do you mean ... you are turning distinctly porkable, fin?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Well test drove the Xkrs at lunchtime today and what a machine, roads were wet and I didn't dare floor it, fantastic power and noise ! I was smitten, always wanted a Jag so deposit paid and I pick it up Friday :) going to take a while to get use to the power !

• Like Like x 2
  9. Bonkers machine! I've driven the milder XKR a few times, always surprised at the lightness and agility given how big it looks/ feels before you start moving. I think the traction control and diff etc saved me making a complete tit of myself on at least one occasion. Bet it'd be a good laugh on a track day?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lit the first fire of the winter season inside. It was only a week or so ago that I lit the last of the outside BBQs.
    Dammit!

• Like Like x 1
  11. After much research and testing I have successfully concluded I am the only member of my household who knows how to turn on a dishwasher.

I'm now going to write an instruction manual.

• Like Like x 3
  12. it's not an instruction manual yer needing. start cracking it.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. You are lucky.Mrs Mervyn will only allow me to turn it off.She tells me I havn't a clue how to load it and it is best left to her.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. We have differing views in lucky.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Going to get the 996 MOT at 14:30 :Nailbiting:

16. Good luck :)

17. And they turn off automatically too (she made you think you were responsible for something) ;)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Update on my poorly burnt ear
    :(

image.jpg

19. I don't think thats a burn, looks like someones been nibbling your lobes!

20. Lol it would have been nicer :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information