1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ooops,, get cought did we ?????:Banghead:

2. Rookie error.

3. Not this time, just an escape from the daily grind for a few days. Helped a bloke out with some manual labour a while ago and he turned up at my door with a small bundle of cash to enjoy myself with. Barcelona seemed the ideal place for a short break so here we are - enjoying ourselves :). Andy

• Like Like x 2
  4. i am not in the seaforth ullapool drinking Guinness.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Today?

Woke up in a daze, wondering, "Why has my alarm gone off at 4am?". It hadn't, I was confused.
    Rushed off to work on the 999 as the 750 is still broken. Sunny Bognor turned into Fucking-Pissing-It-Down-With-Wet-Rain-Everywhere-Else, got slightly soaked. Banged out yet another 11-hour day on a two-office re-organisation (I say "organisation", the customer couldn't organise dropping a tennis ball if gravity was ten-times Earth normal). Rode home from work, the 999's speedo stopped working again (probably from the dowsing it had this morning), stopped off at Bury Hill for a burger (asked for a cheese/bacon hamburger, got a chicken-bacon burger instead), got home, bodged a temp repair of my 750's broken exhaust bracket, sorted the rear-wheel alignment (was wonky), squirted contact-cleaner on the 999's speedo connectors, sealed said connector with vaseline, spoke to No.2 son on phone (for first time in a couple of months) and - whooo - breathe ...

I swear, from 7am to 9:30pm, I did not stop, at all.

6. I'm worn out reading the above :Yawn:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Busy day, loads going on but most importantly I pick up my Jag tomorrow :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just taxed the Streetfighter on-line without the log book and it worked :D all go for the weekend and the sun shine! Apart from an all day Sunday drinking session has now been organised in Tadcaster. Saturday it is then for a pootle out :D

9. Time for hibernation.

10. Think it's raining Saturday ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Witch! She's a witch! Burn the witch!

(But not Saturday, it might be raining.)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Time to be a drama queen and have a rant...........
    I've had a fucking gutsful today and having to deal with fucking morons,or ONE in particular.....I'm off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Not in York - wall to wall sunshine all weekend! :D

14. Just had a run out on the SF - fab bike, love it to bits, went to Squires for a coffee and back - it was like a summers day at 4pm, roasting in the sun shine - the 666 SF brings out the sun but maybe my soul has gone for a burton :D

• Like Like x 2
  15. Got bad case of man flu. Pretty bad to be honest. Don't like to make a fuss. It's pretty bad though. Was going to go for a ride tonight too.

16. Did it start ok?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. don't know about you, but I'm off to Kingston after seeing the 6 o'clock news :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. A little laboured first press but not too bad after that, room for improvement :Wideyed:

19. Just before 666's bed time :)

IMG_0718.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information