1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. No BT Sport so no GP......but a day of rather excellent rugby! Obviously not topping yesterday's glorious win for mae hen wlad fy nhadau and at Twickenham as well,did I say before????:rolleyes::D:D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. yip, good sesh.

3. Today I did the Distinguished Gentlemans Ride in and around Leeds. It was fab and I was given an award for being the #1 fundraiser on the Leeds leg :)

Thanks so much to those from the forum that help me raise so much. I really do appreciate it. And if you still intend to donate (whether it's to me or anyone else)then please do it as soon as possible :)

Here are a few pics from the day (I have hundreds!) :) 1.jpg 13.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 30.jpg 32.jpg 44.jpg 47.jpg IMG_2960.JPG IMG_2966.JPG IMG_2967.JPG IMG_2968.JPG 78.jpg

#25063 El Toro, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Whoops, poorly written post! Last walk today. She is eight and JRTs usually live for a long time, but I dread the final final walk.

5. I don't think it's the Sunday bit that is the issue.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I thought you lived in Scotland? Some of the best trails I've ridden were north of the border

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks good, I've ridden the world cup xc course at Fort Bill and done a fair bit around Glencoe and Oban. Stunning riding and spectacular scenery. I will be taking a trip up again when the little un is a bit older.

8. deffo give it a go, it's a truly beautiful place to walk around and massive.

9. Yes mate very true and done / raced most of them , glentress / innerlethen , fort william , laggan m golspie , strathpuffer and many more ,,, but none of them are anywhere near peterhead !!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. I will be honest, I had to check Google Map to see where peterhead was, it is a bit out of the way! Still you do have some of the best riding in the UK not too far away.

11. :)

tigger.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. If only they were that cute

• Like Like x 3
  13. This morning I was in a pensions meeting. Came out with my head mashed :confused:

This afternoon I have booked a flight to see a potential client, leaving this Friday coming, cos they reckon it is that urgent and desperate and "need" to meet with me on Saturday :)

Somehow I don't think it will be :rolleyes:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  14. @Ducbird I don't think I'm a drama queen, just a realist. Years of experience tells me that.

Ps have you worked out the donations page yet? You don't get away with it that easily ;) :p

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  15. Yeh, tight arse she is...

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. :Kiss::Kiss::Kiss:

17. Well done!!! Nice that the weather was good for it :upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Go buy a lotto ticket immediately... It's bound to balance out

• Like Like x 1
  19. Good to know! :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information