1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. been playing with rattle cans, trying to decide if I like black/red or black/yellow more. Still need a good polish when the paint hardens. The yellow is less pale in the real world.
    uploadfromtaptalk1443549496655.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Of course I'm biased, but black red all the way for me – black yellow will look like an old Yamaha :smile:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Today I have shared a superb marketing idea with Fender of guitars fame in a 5 page document.
    I obviously can't tell you about it or I'd have to kill you and finding out where you all lived would take a lot of time and effort.

They will ignore this idea and then I can tell you. But by then you will have forgotten all about it, if you were interested in the first place (unlikely).

• Like Like x 3
  4. think i read about this, what a waist. for what it;s worth hope he gets the maximum.

5. ? A new guitar hero? Guitars as pants? A guitar handbag?

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. All superb ideas, but it wasn't that!

Incidentally, I have exactly the same Les Paul as the girl is holding: a Custom Silverburst.

7. You noticed it was a girl then?

8. Corbyn as a young man.

9. corbyn was never a man.
    if you ever come across a fella called mark spinks in your musical circle out there glid, tell him fin says how do.

10. Its times like this that I wish I was a guitar strap

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Is it invisible guitar straps???

12. Guitar? What you are all talking about guitars for?

13. not today,, was sunday,, tensioned the chain..

14. Don't fret Loz, I'll string 'em up by the neck if they persist

15. and play..the hairy banjo.

16. I so want to knock your heads together right now.

(Elise, El T, do NOT misquote this :) :D :Hilarious: :Watching: )

17. :Watching:

18. You can be a guitar if you wish, but don't call me strap.

19. Out of genuine interest, is there a mechanism by which you can effectively copyright your genius, that's beyond question, ideas and stop them merely nicking your idea?

20. Oh gawd that's awful news hex
    Thoughts with her husband and son :((

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information