1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Day off work and just finished the xmas Tree to surprise the kids when they get home from school. :upyeah:

2. Nice, Christmas is awesome as a kid, as there is always something happening :)

3. So if I repent , apologise and drink a couple of bloody Mary's what happens then ??

4. And I thought you were a man of the world.

The bread isn't made out of real gingers y'know...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well thanks to frigging Apple updating iTunes I have spent half the fecking day if not longer, trying to sort out syncing issues with my iPhone and iPad to my laptop. Still not got it sorted and it has duplicated, triplicated and even quadrupled my contacts and calendar entries and put them in folders/files that they don't belong. If Steve Jobs was still alive I'd twat the bastard. :mad:

Yours Sincerely

Pissed off from Holmfirth :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I thought I had lost everything on my iTunes as if crashed midway through download, thank goodness for backup, loaded and all present and correct now

7. Ooops 

8. 6.5/10

not bad for an auld geezer, but grammer n punchuation letsit down :tongue:

p.s. maybe if they paid the morally correct amount of tax on our fair shores, I am sure you could find forgiveness in your heart

9. Note to self.......must do better :smile:

No, never. They've done it too many times now to gain my sympathy and forgiveness :mad:

Note to Apple.........if it ain't broken, don't fecking fix it!!!!!!!!

10. I've never been a fan of the iTunes program....Ever since my first iPod, I've always thought is was a cumbersome pile of shite.

The Mac updated to the new version a few days ago with no crashes, loss of info or any other cock up.....and it's actually getting nearer to what it should have been all those years ago.

I was fearing the worst as the DJ program I use for music mixing between the daughters vocal sets uses the iTunes library....I needn't have worried for once. All set for a cooperate Christmas party this weekend.

11. I've just made and ordered a 2103 calendar from iPhoto.

If it comes out as good as it looks on screen it will be worth every penny. Going to make a different one to give to my aged Ps.

12. Hell that's a long way in the future!

13. i'm an optimist.

14. Following a successful trip to the hospital for Nicky's 6 week check up, I've spent the rest of the morning being driven round, and enjoyed my first s@!g for 7weeks! Mother Nature has a twisted sense of humour!

15. Caught a mouse!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This little bugger has been driving us insane the last couple of weeks avoiding all the mousetraps.....made himself a nice cosy nest in the Suomy helmet box in the cupboard so we found out today! He is now roaming the field down the road!

16. I got one of those a couple of weeks ago. It seemed to want to stow away in my bag.

[​IMG]

17. Omg did you make mouse jelly

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just smear peanut butter on the traps, they can't resist it. I get mice in the house after heavy rainfall; got some plastic snap traps from B&Q, smear some peanut butter under the top part, and they've got a 100% strike rate, normally within an hour.

19. Woke up genuinely comfortable this morning, the first time I have been in a week, ok if I move 0.0001mm the illusion is shattered but it was a nice respite. Been chatting to a girl online too - she seems really nice.

• Like Like x 2
  20. So far this morning have been trying to put right the shite that Apple caused yesterday. Ive had to get Mercedes recovery out to SWMBO cos she's stuck in snow "over the tops" and I've had a conference call with a Californian. Today surely has to get better :rolleyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information