1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. The cure for all colds, Vindaloo and Whisky :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have had a change of mind, I am going to have a hot bath and then go for beer in York :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. re: original post - I learnt that there are still some effin' great egos about.

4. yer dam tootin, just wait till i have had a couple of grouse down my neck. :upyeah:
    well that was fun, slower but still fun and heated grip's. nice. :smile:

5. how was the fog?

6. Was umming and ahhing over a winter jackets on eBay as have gone the last 5 with leathers, layers and a rain warrior jacket. Brrrr, frosty. Then had a dig through existing winter stuff and found an old Oakley snowboarding jacket (when everything was black and yellow - fortunately this is black on the outside and only yellow on the inside) that has always been too big but fits fine over leathers. It's a win.

7. none today :upyeah:
    been thicker than a man from tamworth all week. maybe out tomorrow if i can get away with it. :smile:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Been running my daughter around so she can have a social life :Oldman:

Went to a friends Macmillan coffee and cake day :Hungry: Well be rude not too

Home and watching strictly
    Come on Peter Andre :D

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mx5 shopping for #2 son - fancy one meself now ;)

10. pay particular care when looking for corrosion, seen some right rough ones even as late 05.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. last night in Lanzarote - looking forward to collecting the dog from kennels tomorrow afternoon - she'll go straight into the bath to reduce dreaded "kennel smell"

12. Ride to The Wall today, a great day.
    The last post always starts me off, soppy git!

13. I read that as M + S shopping :confused:

14. Yes they had an 05 that was corroded all under the cills

This is 02 with full history 52k and been garaged - pretty mint :)

15. Not up to your usual standard of jokes, Ron.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. cool cool.. i have a 91 model i service in superb condition. you have probably checked, but sills,arches and inner rear arches are hellish for it. often Fiberglas;d cool we cars to drive, not to fast ether. good luck. :upyeah::smile:

17. me too - don't care what image people paint them in - they are a cracking car for the money and cheap summer motoring. I got hooked after last partner had a Miata. As Fin says they clock high mileages but they used to show first signs of rot at back of sills but I see later models seem to rot more all over.

18. I had a Merlot for 9 years -great car, especially coming down the A303 about 2 in the morning, roof down!

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. upload_2015-10-3_19-37-54.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  20. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443897845.881214.jpg

Phoenix edition. It's the 1.6 but insurance better than the 1.8 for a 20 year old

And that jacket matches perfectly [emoji85]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information