1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Got a stinking cold today so now a sore nose !
    Been driving the family around shopping, food clothes etc and a new hamster for no. 2 daughter.
    Possible ride tomorrow AM as long as I don't feel like this snivelling mess !

2. Went to a bike shop today, need some stuff, couldn't afford to buy anything.

Anyway, outside was Multi hyper and a couple of scramblers, which had pannier bags on them. They have rear pegs, short arises like me are OK, but can they take pillion

3. Got rid of the nasty gold DZUZs fasteners on my otherwise beautiful new 1098R....

• Like Like x 3
  4. I've been to Galicia today. I'm now back in Madrid.

5. Where?

6. Spain, dumbass:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. bought these y day,,feel good but real PIA trying too get the side stand down !!! i know these are q common boots, does any other 749 / 999 owner have similar prob and what do you get round it ??

001.jpg

8. Interesting. I have the same boots (in white) and mine are very heavily perforated which is great in summer, but I get cold tootsies this time of year..

Yours do not appear to be perforated? I will be looking into some Autumn / Spring kit when I'm at the NEC

9. no , no perforations,, do you have issue with side stand ?

10. Might help if you put them on :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. All I've done is watch Mrs RT make a fruit flan, see must be after something as not had one in along time :Shifty:

Still mates riding over then off to High beach for a cuppa and cake :Smuggrin:

12. Had a lovely relaxed casual game of golf, tee off was 8:30. No booze last night, so no hangover.

13. Just read Evo Barrows post and wondered what his score was, then wondered why I wondered that as I don't play golf :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. I have them and have no issues.

15. Met up with @mcr998 for a few pointers on the bike and a chin wag. Then met the family and some friends at a country pub for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.

#25275 Cream_Revenge, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  16. Meeting @bettes and going to Squires for a coffee about 5pm and one of his fags (but he doesn't know that bit yet) :)

17. Haha. He's only bringing 1 with him. And guess who's having that! :)

18. Sat outside Costa in the sun watching the world go by with my daughter

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks :D

20. Pictures or it didn't happen ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information