1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. do you have 749 / 999 ?

2. Now sat in Madrid airport waiting to fly back to Liverpool later this evening, and I'm having a Starbucks latte. Won't get home till midnight at the earliest I don't think.

Tomorrow I'm off to the New Forest for a few days holiday with SWMBO:)

• Like Like x 5
  3. Rode the 750 to Kent and back, for a visit to sister and bro' in law. Jolly nice day all round!

Loving the M7RRs on the 750 :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Met @bettes and went to Sherburn for a coffee, he's got a big perma grin on his face with is new 998 :D, it was good for our new bikes to meet :)

Here's a view to the right, centre and left of our view from our coffee stop at 5.15pm - quietens down a little at his time. Lots of rare stuff there, a '72 Z1, and RC45, a Paul Smart and more...

IMG_0734.JPG IMG_0735.JPG IMG_0737.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  5. Still got it now! :). Best thing is, I didn't get wrist ache like I got with the 848. Nice street fighter there too! :).
    Fair few ducatis... A nice 748r too.

6. got out myself,eventually 12.30. a nice wee 250mls, bit chilly tho. oban-lochgilphead-tarbert-kilbery-inverrary-dalmally-the welly-glencoe then home.
    kilbery 003.jpg
    kilbery, 30odd mls of nadgery
    kilbery 004.jpg
    glencoe. the hidden glen is just to the left. kilbery 008.jpg
    last run of the season. :(. no point putting a tyre on for the last 3 or 4weeks.

• Like Like x 6
  7. What was up with it?

8. center tread is barely a shadow

9. It started!!!

10. Yep, what was up with it - it started obviously? :)

11. every time. without the usual slow to turn

12. ah right. the battery was fooked. been sat since the end of july with out the charger. been using the 848 solidly.

13. I don't have those boots but I do have a 749. I find the side stand fiddly to get down, there is so little of it protruding to hook my boot on. Not sure how those with bigger feet get on with it.

14. looks like a good day there matey,,,yoo soo oo lucky with the roads around you there... and bike is looking clean :),,,

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. yep,, and even worse with these boots,, never realised a need to road test a pair of boots before :Banghead:

16. I bought them about 18 months back after having my old pair about 10years. To start with I could hardly walk or change gear as they were so alien and stiff. No worries after a few rides. I'm sure they will break in.

17. After beimg gifted full pit accessasses, rode Multi over to Silvertsone yesterday and wifes car today mine has a puncture. Great to see a mate, who built his bike in his garage himslef, win a big pat on the back from Ducati and Neil Spalding for his work. And take advantage of a bit of hospitality ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. arrived back from Lanzarote today only to find that the airline had damaged my luggage.

I went round to my neighbours house to show him tonight (he's a lawyer), but he said that I didn't have much of a case.

• Funny Funny x 4
  19. I have a pair of tcx, known what you mean, you have to turn your toe in to get it caught...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information