1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. :(

2. Currently regretting popping this nut out.[​IMG]

3. So, correct me if I'm wrong but from the image it looks like you've ordered it to your work and you've been playing around with it in the office (hence the desk & laptop), because you're too excited and couldn't wait to get home and fit it (because, even though it's only a reservoir, it is still a bike part).

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I have just now been stroking the new tyres on my MH.First set of replacement tyres in 15 years.There was plenty of tread on the original tyres,but boy were they hard.
    Am i right in saying that I have to take it carefully on my new tyres for a bit?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Just until the shiny surface is fully gone. I usually am happy after a 35 mile ride home or to the office. Wet miles don't count though

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. I work from home but not had time to get to the garage, but very close. managed to pop it back in eventually.

7. nope.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

8. OMG will the shed fall down :D

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Is your printer broke?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Awwwwww not a nuke post you meanie :Wideyed:

Yes no ink left :Oldman:

11. Just found a split in my diaphragm in my front break reservoir. That will explain the drops of liquid then. Thanks @mcr998 for spotting the drops.

12. That's better :Kiss:

13. Just received a big box from California with 2 x 6.4 gallon Hypermotard Tanks in it :Wideyed:

• Like Like x 1
  14. work work work, why is it always so busy?

15. Just a reminder, you don't do any :smile:

16. Is that a US gallon ? Andy

17. What was the vat bill on your Tanks? Did they come in a big box? Considerable, if they are descendants of this one....

image.jpg

18. 6.4 Gallon (US) so 22.2 litre :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. 2 in one box :Wideyed:

20. Today I had a very nice meeting with some very nice people concerning motorcycling activities.
    A full and frank discussion ensued concerning our differing priorities but ultimately agreement was achieved, pointers were provided and, yes, some money changed hands. Result.

All-in-all, a good meeting. I have celebrated tonight by having a few glasses of vino rosso and a chinese :upyeah:

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information