1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. god. call your self men. geez. :smile:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Im coming down with a cold scratchy throat and all that
    Pulled the muscle or something in my bad shoulder and it's hurting and passed a bike down this morning on the school run
    Any sympathy gladly recieved as we are talking pains
    Other than that been quite a good day
    Bag sales are slow

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. see loz and cream, thats a proper man. glued my finger.or hit my poor wee finer with a toffee hammer. geez. take a leaf out of DB book. man up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. It soaked through my glove and started to burn and superglue my fingers to the inside of the glove so had to rip it off sharpish. It's evil/awesome stuff.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  5. We've just got home from four days in the New Forest. It was very nice but it cost a bloody fortune and I mean a fortune. We could have had a week in Spain or Greece at the height of summer for a lot less money. Still, I suppose I have earned a few brownie points as it was a birthday treat for SWMBO.

Now relaxing on the sofa with a cuppa watching Bake Off. :)

6. And the winner is ......

7. I know who won cos I read the news this morning. SWMBO doesn't know though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sssshhhh don't tell her but it was Nadia :)

9. I said I know. I'm not bothered in the slightest.

10. I heard you :)

11. After a slow start, nothing to do with the amount of beer consumed last night, had physio on the hand and then got a call from the consultant eye surgeon's secretary to make an appointment for 8am on the 16th which, if it all goes well, should lead to lens replacement surgery in November with a week between eye operatins. Also got a letter from the orthopaedic consultant and he will see me on the 19th to assess my damaged flexor tendon receptor. Fingers crossed (no pun intended) I should all be all fixed before Christmas and fully fit for Spain in March, whahoooo. Still fancy Cartagena but might try Almeria for a change. Andy

12. After being back in work for three weeks,I have been totally knackered,but today was my last day as tomorrow we're on holidays YAYYY!!!! Travelling up to Scotland tomorrow for a week,celebrating our first wedding anniversary and meeting up with a few friends....So I shall be very quiet on here,as bugger all internet signal at the cottage :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. f.sake. bake off, glued and or damaged finger nails. geez.MAN UP!

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  14. cool, which part if you dont mind me asking. weathers braw the noo in argyll.:upyeah::smile:

15. Hope you have a great time Jen and don't worry about us, I am sure we'll find something to Keep us amused. Andy

• Like Like x 1

16. Do you know finamin :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Stop behaving like an hysterical schoolgirl, finm :mad: :punch: :smile:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Denholm,in between Hawick and Jedburgh.

19. I've just done my first Piste Vita in about 4 years. It's a sort of nordic running track thing in the forest with many exercises along the way. It takes about 40 mins (well, maybe 30 if you're super fit) and is designed to wear you out, with many a steep hill. There's all the push-ups, pull-ups, stretches and what not that you could wish for, and plenty that you wouldn't.
    I used to do it quite regularly until the knee operation and then it no longer seemed a good plan. Well, today I thought I'd give it a whirl. If you want to find out in less than 5 minutes how unfit you are, you could do worse than start here. Knee wasn't too awful. I'll see if it looks like a coconut tomorrow. If it doesn't, then I'll probably start doing this again fairly regularly.
    Skipping about in the forest on a mild autumn's day - the business. I am now just about to feel amazing as all those endorphins wash over me.

• Like Like x 1
  20. thats miles away. nay luck. but if you take a jaunt over to the west pop by. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information