1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. This is very early in the morning for conundrums and calculations F - so it could be that one person does nothing at all or the two people left only do a sixth? Where do you fit in and do you prefer thick cut marmalade?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. "Dry your eyes", that's what the Yeoman of Signals used to tell people, when he wasn't telling everyone who would listen that the RAF are just "civilians in uniform".

I forgot to ask him about lazy Scottish garage owners, I'm sure he would have had an opinion on them, too :upyeah:

3. lazy garage owners?. where do you want me to start?
    15 years ago for three years i was leaving for work at 7am drive 70mls. often do 12hr shift 5days a week half day saturday. back up the road, help run a hostel, work the bar,do the grounds. turned a threatened repossession in to a thriving business. moved on for the following 12years most weeks 60hrs for the last 7 years (apart for the last year maybe) 100hr + was the norm. still fit, still healthy, rarely grumpy. so princesses, exactly how do the other half live? :smile:

#25483 finm, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  4. one mechanic two trainees

• Like Like x 1

5. Take no notice of them finamin :Kiss:

6. And what do you do ;)

7. i specialize in motivation. tough going so it is. :Angelic::smile:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Oil/filter and exhaust changes for the next week then :smile: You still never told me your marmalade preference

9. if only. that. aww bolloxo there's someone else coming in.
    i like toast with my marmalade .

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. well i couldnt wait so ive schnuck home for a bacon butty and to watch fp1 :) told the laborer id be back in 20 but it looks like the traffic is shocking and it could take me a lil longer to drive the 400 mtrs back to the site

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. Dont bother , hes gone home !!!!!

12. Done nothing today ( well only one 2" weld ) ,,,,,,, now watching our east european brothers get pissed up before they drive home !!!!!!!!! Fk fk fk

13. and the strange thing is there drink driving laws are tougher than ours? quite common in our area too.
    just spent the last two hours looking for a locking wheel key, that one of the nearly ex trainees lost. now they have seen the other side of me they might not need to be pushed to be more efficient. :mad::smile:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  14. Today we have been nominated for HSBC International Business of the Year. :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. What, the forum? ;)

16. that too :p

17. No need to thank me :Stop:

18. Just as well :)

19. Bit rude :Angelic:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information