1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I've just read some of the stuff on here. I'm jolly glad I'm not a Jewish building contractor with a mosque to build in Newham, only a bicycle to get around on and a Glock stuffed up my yashmak. :smile:

2. Are you absolutely sure you aren't? You may have sustained an injury to the noggin and forgotten. It happens.

3. Just landed t'other side of the alps (Bergamo), and it looks too nice out there!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354784788.236432.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354784788.236432.jpg

4. I'm in Bergamo next week!

5. Got the yamasaki back from the rescue company. Will post some photos tomorrow but its pretty obviously a cat B - its broken in half. I don't mean some Nancy broken in half either, it took two trips to the flat bed to get it off...:eek:

6. Un-lucky and lucky all in one post there.....I'm only half as lucky as that, no prizes for guessing which half tho. :frown:

7. Drove back from Nottingham following a meeting with the biggest bunch of negative, ungrateful, miserable, jaded bunch a front bottoms on the planet...:mad:

Nuns eh...? :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bought some exhaust gaskets and contemplated repairing 2 side panels with a fibre glass repair kit. Have just decided that it is too cold for that. Tomorrow I will be tiling a splash back and fixing the toilet!!!

9. Very nice. Only landed here, then been to Verona, up to monza and passed the Brembo factory at the "red kilometre" and looks a nice facility.

At Como now, and wow, is it beautiful up here.

Weather permitting, will be back to rainy blighty and the kids by 10pm tomorrow :)

10. Other sides insurance company phoned me offering their sympathy and accepting 100% liability. That's a good start if nothing else.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I managed to get inside my house today! Didn't get to do that yesterday ...

At this rate, I'll be sleeping in my bed tonight, instead of the car :upyeah:

12. I drove SWMBO and one of her work colleagues over the hill to Oldham. Was a heroic drive I can tell you, cos there must have been 3" of snow around the place. Took me three hours to do the round trip of 34 miles :rolleyes:

Been in the office since then getting ready for this afternoons festivities at Kirklees Festival of Light and a product launch I'm doing there.

This evening I will be mostly getting shit faced. :upyeah:

13. I'm on with some 3x2, some 19mm ply and some piano hinges. Fitting out the back of the Defender with a folding bunk (single bunk, wife does'nt do camping)

A few wild camping/fishing/MTBing trips to Scotland planned, plus, next year, trailer the Evo up there and Cairnryan-Larne to some Irish Road Racing weekends. :smile:

14. Dealt with work muppets

Wondering what happened to Friday nights when I always use to order a curry for one

15. Oh no. Don't freeze!! Bad times.....

16. Sat at our local livestock auction (cold). Off out on a date later. Crumbs...... :-/

17. Just got in from a freezing Huddersfield after spending all afternoon outside with clients at our product launch. Punters seem to be having a good time there thoiugh.

I've just put a pizza in the oven and will now open a bottle of red!

18. Yay, home and about to pick up my boys :smile:

19. Went to a meeting just outside Geneva. Whilst there, it snowed continually so the return trip along the lake road was very slow (idiots creeping about crapping their pants and/or didn't have snow tyres. Doh!). But it was incredibly scenic. The houses along that road have to be seen to be believed: massive 19th century properties in parks with cedars, sequoias, pines and firs, behind wrought iron gates. The land values in that neck of the woods are through the roof. These are abodes that cost 10s of millions of francs (and probably ££s too).

Went past Schumi's place, but it is so massive all you can see is a monster gatehouse and a drive leading down to the lake through an avenue of mature trees.

20. When I get within 200 metres from home I click a button on a remote and two massive oak gates swing open majestically...beyond which is a one bedroom bungalow that was last painted in 1972...

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information