1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. It's OK, I have another thumb-drive that it has successfully booted ... the restore is progressing ... slowly :Banghead:

I know about using Diskpart, it's my best friend at work ... if you met the people I work with, you'd know why a bit of software is my best friend :Banghead:

2. Ah... Im lucky in that sense. The lad ive worked with ive never had a bad word with in 14 years... Top bloke and bloody clever unix admin....

3. His lap top is broken so all the letters are getting mixed up, silly billy :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Because they don't like you :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You know, I get that impression too :(

45% of the way through the Restore. Just waiting for the usual error message: SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER! You fucked it up!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Then be honest and say so
    I'm waiting lol :Oldman:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I will be honest. Soon, I promise :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Ill quit with the nerd posts now..... Think im bringing the tone down...

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I should think so too, no mention of boobs or thongs in any of your posts. Shameful! :Cyclops::Facepalm::Eggonface::Headphone:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Watched the Moto GP I had recorded.
    Went and got the croissants.
    Made a lemon drizzle cake - it was superb, apart from the bits of egg shell that exploded into the mixer when I put the 4th egg in. Crappy shell, innit.
    Went to the gym.
    Cooked sea bass with a lemon and caper sauce (very tasty).

Yesterday I cut up 40 kg of pumpkins for a soup for 500 people at SWMBO's museum (well, it's not hers, but she works there). You'd be amazed how long it takes to peel and prepare 40 kg of pumpkin.

Bike is still at the doctor's, but I don't care much as it was grey and dank all weekend and didn't get above 12°C.

The only reason I don't make more cakes is because of what you have to put in them: an entire slab of butter, a year's supply of sugar. No wonder cake-fanciers are fatty folk. No wonder Bake Off is so popular (I never look at it).

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yeh, give her another raggin :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Fannyastic. Great pic

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. took the wife to Blackpool for an afternoon on the "golden mile"

[​IMG]

14. Fannyastic, I work there

15. tell me the truth - does her arse look big in that ?

16. TBH it looks big in Texas :(

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. I've just spent the past hour with the company pensions advisor. Christ it's a complicated subject. :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Amazing! You're still alive!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I'm amazed I'm still awake.

20. What age are you?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information