1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. If the wind blows the fabulously mature and majestic trees fall on the house...no, not the leaves, the trees.

2. Need to write an advert for my celica. As I can't drive it anymore I might as well start looking for a Mercedes C class auto, or a BMW 3 series auto. (prefer the Mercs)

3. My brother rushed out and bought an auto when he had a knee op. at huge expense. The moment his knee felt better he realised his mistake and chopped it in for a proper car, again at huge expense.

Depends on the state of your leg, but I'd be tempted to buy an old clunker til you know the state of play.

4. Surely best is an auto with flappy paddles. Then you get the best of both worlds.

5. Today I have mainly been blowing my nose.

It now looks like Rudolph's.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's the (Christmas) spirit, Glidd! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Buisy day swapping engines in the 748, now an 853 with slipper clutch, just a few ancilaries to connect and I'm up and running.
    Steve.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I started my bike up and then put the tax disc on :upyeah:

9. You shouldn't say that.you'll have all the wise owls telling you the damage it causes.best trade it in now its foooked .:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Does revving the tits off it make a difference?

11. Sounds good to me.I'll be in the garage in the morning .i've got to see all their lairy lights every night so I'll show my appreciation with a Sunday morning termi alarm call.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Begun the process of swapping broadband providers(O2 to BT), sadly the speed we receive is shocking due to the distance from the telephone exchange and no fibre optic option means we're stuck with a measly 2.5-3.5Mb download whoever our supplier is. Still, BT seem to be a good one to be with and the offer price works out about the same as what O2 was.
    Had a ride out on my Monster this afternoon, 50miles total, picked up a 32Gb USB 3.0 from Novatech in Portsmouth, quite a pleasant ride!

13. Worked, worked, worked.......and still working.......and the same will apply for tomorrow.....

AL

14. Well done Al, someone has to keep the country on its feet.

15. Trouble is I'm hardly on my own feet and nearly flat on my back.......3.0am Friday morning I stopped, after two days at 24hrs......at my age I expecte to have my feet up, but not turned up.

AL

16. :upyeah: Went for a 200-250 Km ride today to test my new grip-puppies and Oberon clutch slave, was good except for the poxy howling wind, and the non-signed roadworks that nearly had me off on me arse :eek: But any day riding is always better than any day not riding eh! :biggrin:

17. Finished putting the bike back together , just one electrical connector to solder and its done, when I get the connector !!
    Steve

18. View attachment 8721 heavy night on navy rum.. And early am...
    Today feeling a little fragile as have not drunk for weeks.
    Down side some weirdo thought it was ok to cop a grope of my bottom... Worse still I was so numb bummed ( years of riding bikes with no padding as I have my own) I did not know until my friend said get out you perv..
    I always get weirdos!

19. P.S that coke was not mine :)

20. 11 shots..?

Feckin' lightweight:mad:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information