1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I was pretending :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. cheer up bud! i'll put a fiver on the Scottish to do the aussies if that will get a smile outa ya! half my worldly wealth on an extreeeeeemly long shot.. iv got it worse.. i cant find my torch and its hard to bbq in the dark

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Been negotiating on my must buy Ducati again today, really wish it hadn't come up to be honest but I cannot and will not resist :Shifty:

4. Another one????

5. [​IMG]
    nightmare.

6. It's not my fault - if I pass it buy it will haunt me, if I buy and sell it to profit from it, it will haunt me, if I buy it and keep it all will be well. Not had a holiday for 2 years so hey oh (I told myself) :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stop it :Finger:

8. has anyone mentioned its back to the future day? heard it on the wireless... or was that yesterday?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. alls good, the Jonah has left the building. feel quite bad for saying that, it's really not my style. but since yer man started it's been all down hill. i dont shout and ball so i guess they don't really know how pissed i am. he has got to go.

10. were you not going to buy a van and bought a 1098 sfs instead? and didnt you say you'll have to start saving again? wasn't that like 2 days ago?... something tells me you are charging TOO much for these belts and cables...

11. im pretty handy with a spanner dude... just the one though as its the only one i've got... and i can only work one handed as the other will have a beer in it. but if the moneys ok i come help ya out...

• Like Like x 1
  12. I lent the money to the business from my savings and paid the money back to myself from a cheap Tesco loan ;) (bad move I know as it means I can just squeeze another one in) YOUR NOT MY DAD FFS :Rage:

13. or he wasn't lying when he said he was from york

14. one handed alkie. cool when can you start?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I've taken his computer off him :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. please send bus fare...

17. if i was ya dad you'd be pretty like me and id beat ya for no good reason... (that may still happen!)

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. if you can spanner and are willing to learn and get up to work shop speed. i will pay for a taxi

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information