1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. A shame that, sour grapes and embarrassment.

#25941 Roadtrip, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  2. I wonder what would happen if I did another post about it :Bag:
    If you don't hear from me again, they got me o_O:Blackeye::Nailbiting::punch::Hungover::Dead: ................... ;)

3. Was it the one about the cracked crankcases at rear of engine?

4. I appear to have upset Chris into an apoplectic Nuking frenzy and now he's talking in riddles about cracked crank cases :Shifty: :( :Sorry:

5. Don't take the nuking seriously E – will delete if you like? No, as you were talking cryptically about the reason you needed to contact Ducati I wondered if it was about a component failure?

6. All my Nukes are endearing signs of fun & friendship, it fine Chris and I like it a lot, just wondered if you worked for Ducati for a minute though, or you might be Mafiosi :Dead:
    No, it was about my post regarding my 2000/2001 Prototype 999 which is the first hand built 999 ever made, isn't it Mr Ducati :D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Just posted my first order from Brazil, cheers GFFM :upyeah:
    :Writing: that's a long way away...

8. Are you in Brazil on holiday then? Or did you travel there, just to post it?

9. No and No :Stop::Stop::Stop: :Facepalm::Facepalm::Facepalm: :Finger: :D

10. Just sold a set of Exact Fit Timing Belts to the Force India F1 Team address, they are cool dudes, they ride 999's :cool::Smuggrin:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Last year I set up heat lamps and growing pots in my attic to cultivate peppers and chillies.

This year it's all gone to pot

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. And for you cyclists out there, just sold a set of Upgrade Cables to Jaegher Cycles of Belgium - they are cool too, they ride a 900SS :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Back home from the land of the Haggis,had a fab time and the weather was great.Did some nice walks,ate lots of nice food and had a fair bit to drink!!Happy Jen :)
    View from our cottage,our last evening :( cottageview.jpg

#25953 JenC, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Welcome back Jen, it's been as peaceful as that picture here without you ;)

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Apparently stopping at OYB Aylesbury on the way up was a complete no-no but most of today clothes shopping is a fun couples thing. Just had my new helmet fund blown, again.

16. I'll second that, was wondering where you were then I remember you didn't have t'internet :). Andy

17. test rode the KTM 1290 SA

18. So, got to Brands about 11:00 and have been lounging in Ducati hospitallity ever since. Lunch was great and I have been forced to drink copious amounts of beer. Tri options cup just started so just getting comfy in the viewing gallery overlooking Paddock hill and Druids. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's a gruelling task you have there Andy, still someone has to tow the line.

20. Where in Jockland were you?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information